PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='ptasiu1906']Got email from Sony with voucher for gold rare ps3 for ps home (EU) :)
First quote first get ;)
gift_5.jpg

edit/
sent to rpmboy[/QUOTE]

ahh too late again...

Good score sir! The golden ps3 is t3h legendary :O If anyone has a code for the birthday cake sony sends to a user on his birthday and doesny neef it please pass me way! Thanks my bday came and went and nada :( needs more caek!!!

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Good score sir! The golden ps3 is t3h legendary :O If anyone has a code for the birthday cake sony sends to a user on his birthday and doesny neef it please pass me way! Thanks my bday came and went and nada :( needs more caek!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah i got mine from ptasiu and my birthday was 7 months ago...
Anyways random users get it even if they dont play PS Home and most of the codes are left in the Inbox so you might get lucky. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='InSight_2k']Yeah i got mine from ptasiu and my birthday was 7 months ago...
Anyways random users get it even if they dont play PS Home and most of the codes are left in the Inbox so you might get lucky.
Now for Ps Home Sony stuff im just looking for the rare ps3. :)[/QUOTE]

It's your lucky day then, I PM'd you a code for it. Not like I'd ever use it, anyway.

huh, i thought those 2 games theyre giving away ended a week or two ago lol. welp, theres another chance for you guys to get them~

also, that gold ps3 alone makes me want to start using PSHome lol

[quote name='fearlubu']huh, i thought those 2 games theyre giving away ended a week or two ago lol. welp, theres another chance for you guys to get them~

also, that gold ps3 alone makes me want to start using PSHome lol[/QUOTE]

You should lol

[quote name='InSight_2k']If you want those two games that hard just create an Facebook account. Simple.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I was talking about the unnamed US account code, whatever it was. Was just saying that it was used or invalid.

[quote name='a1_re4']Huh? I was talking about the unnamed US account code, whatever it was. Was just saying that it was used or invalid.[/QUOTE]

He said that he had an US account so he couldn't download those codes from hes account. The codes from fb are only for EU/UK. Thats what you missed :)

Assassin's Creed® Revelations Turkish Armor (US PSN)
RLFK-76NN-QCER

UFC® Undisputed™ 3 Alistair Overeem (US PSN)
B34D-NNNE-CEKK

alright guys, got another code drop. limit one per person. PM me with the distance from the Sun to the Earth and you'll get the DLC of your choice. i'll update the list as they are taken.

Rage Anarchy DLC + Wasteland Sewers Missions (1)

Batman: AC Catwoman DLC (1)

[quote name='DCpinoy']alright guys, got another code drop. limit one per person. PM me with the distance from the Sun to the Earth and you'll get the DLC of your choice. i'll update the list as they are taken.

Rage Anarchy DLC + Wasteland Sewers Missions (1)

Batman: AC Catwoman DLC (1)[/QUOTE]

i dont need the codes but i got to ask if this is a trick question? unless earth's orbit is a perfect circle with the sun directly in the middle, the distance can be anything.

[quote name='bjaigorgor']i dont need the codes but i got to ask if this is a trick question? unless earth's orbit is a perfect circle with the sun directly in the middle, the distance can be anything.[/QUOTE]

There's a mean/average distance. If you just googled distance from sun to earth it would've came up. But all the codes are gone now anyways.

Have:

Brink pre-order Spec Ops Pack dlc (360)
Brink pre-order DOOM Pack dlc (360)
Duke nukem: Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack dlc (360)
ME 3: Pre-order M-55 Argus Rifle dlc code (360)
Infamous 50% off on PSN Store code (PS3)

Want:

Batman: Arkham City PS3 dlc (Catwoman Code, Batman beyond skin)
Chocobo Avatar Prop
Noble six Avatar Armor
Crimson Alliance Assassin class pack dlc
World Gone Sour

[quote name='DOG87']Have:

Want:

Chocobo Avatar Prop
Noble six Avatar Armor
World Gone Sour [/QUOTE]

I dont think its here to trade. But you entered this Forum earlier than me so...

[quote name='DOG87']Have:

Want:

Chocobo Avatar Prop
Noble six Avatar Armor
World Gone Sour [/QUOTE]
Wrong forum actually. You want the Master Trade List forum and the thread for PS3 code trading.

That's located HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233859

[US] Dust514 beta Key
P25P-2GNC-TKA3
MDLM-CHN4-998J
MB7M-47NL-6J88
M269-64N6-23D3
HHR6-4LNH-CBH4
N455-AHNG-DR4H
LK99-BKNB-26R6
T7BG-3PNG-4ACF
LHLE-TFNA-A7ED
D22D-GFNM-AFLB
EK5G-8END-A2NB
7BLA-CCNC-7B3H
CJAD-P5N7-AQ48
2PNJ-89NK-CLN2
TT6G-RMNQ-BE25

[EU] Dust514 beta Key
M23Q-7NNT-4NAD
7NB3-FKNT-5983
48NF-C7NB-4C6H
6F3D-78N6-Q4FE
FAHJ-QDNQ-8PCH
3RA7-8ENC-BCFL
TJ52-BMNJ-GC7A
KN8B-9HN7-DBKD
MGG8-F3NF-TMK9
8NFP-8JNL-LGHF
49HN-N7NM-7L8Q
PN7G-6RNR-HN7G
86R7-T9NP-P73A
9D97-ETN4-HLDD
HGKB-CNNB-EG2N

[quote name='chokia'][US] Dust514 beta Key
P25P-2GNC-TKA3
MDLM-CHN4-998J
MB7M-47NL-6J88
M269-64N6-23D3
HHR6-4LNH-CBH4
N455-AHNG-DR4H
LK99-BKNB-26R6
T7BG-3PNG-4ACF
LHLE-TFNA-A7ED
D22D-GFNM-AFLB
EK5G-8END-A2NB
7BLA-CCNC-7B3H
CJAD-P5N7-AQ48
2PNJ-89NK-CLN2
TT6G-RMNQ-BE25[/QUOTE]

I must say somebody is awful fast over half of these are already gone

If you want a Dust 514 beta code just go into PS Home and go to the Dust 514 location and you will have to do a little quest and you'll have your code.

[quote name='superhippy1986']If you want a Dust 514 beta code just go into PS Home and go to the Dust 514 location and you will have to do a little quest and you'll have your code.[/QUOTE]

thats alot of work lol

[quote name='digitalplague']thats alot of work lol[/QUOTE]

Not really.. Watch 4 or was it 3 short videos then play a round of some game in the same location against a human and that's it. I lost the game on purpose.

[quote name='Rockinjs']I must say somebody is awful fast over half of these are already gone[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']all the dust 514 beta codes were ALL TAKEN BY LURKERS!!!
got excited for nothing.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't lurkers...the poster got the codes from Dust 514's official facebook page..which has over 26,000 subscribers..those codes were gone within a few second of being posted on facebook LOL

[quote name='tmlfan2529']It wasn't lurkers...the poster got the codes from Dust 514's official facebook page..which has over 26,000 subscribers..those codes were gone within a few second of being posted on facebook LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL good catch. Imagine 26,000 dawgs to 30 bones.

ahhhhh,i didn't know,i just thought it was a random CAG exclusive code drop or something.
i've tried the PS home quest btw and never got a code,and i did everything right.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']ahhhhh,i didn't know,i just thought it was a random CAG exclusive code drop or something.
i've tried the PS home quest btw and never got a code,and i did everything right.[/QUOTE]

Did you go back to the recruitment thing.

And when you play that game you have to do it against a human and when watching those videos let them play a few times over which isn't that long since they are like 30 seconds each

[quote name='superhippy1986']And when you play that game you have to do it against a human and when watching those videos let them play a few times over which isn't that long since they are like 30 seconds each[/QUOTE]

yeah i went to the recurrment office and saw the videos,played against a human,and still nothing,i'll try it again later but that's about all i can do.

I first played against the Computer, lost on purpose (i wasnt going to win anyways), Went watch every screen with videos, then went to the last screen and there it was on the particular screen, the Code. Maybe you guys cant get it because there was only 10,000 beta keys. They will put more in the future.

sweet tooth multiplayer skin for starhawk goes to first person who can tell me the names of king henry the 8th's wives (whole name) in pm

[quote name='thafeend']sweet tooth multiplayer skin for starhawk goes to first person who can tell me the names of king henry the 8th's wives (whole name) in pm[/QUOTE]

katharine of Aragon
Anne boleyn
Jane Seymour
Anne of cleves
Catherine Howard
Katharine parr

I'm assuming these are likely expired or invalid because the actual game is out now.

But here's a few Gotham City Impostors beta codes:

KCLR93EPWJJYRCWPFA7KXXJDK

CALZ29MMLFNFQELRW4HLXDHTP

Gotta go to gothamcityimpostors.com & sign up to use them.

Have a Bad Company 2 onslaught mode code for UK pm me if you want it but you must have a Bad company 2 game from UK or this code will not work for games from other countries besides UK

I have a Saints Row the Third online pass code. It might still give you Saints Row 2 for free as well but I'm not 100% sure. PM me if you want it.

Edit:

Code went to kujen

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back