PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I have a Saints Row the Third online pass code. It might still give you Saints Row 2 for free as well but I'm not 100% sure. PM me if you want it.

Edit:

Code went to kujen[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much :D

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I have a Saints Row the Third online pass code. It might still give you Saints Row 2 for free as well but I'm not 100% sure. PM me if you want it.

Edit:

Code went to kujen[/QUOTE]
The free SR2 with SR3 online pass usage went away in February of this year, just like they apparently expired my mega voucher from Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The free SR2 with SR3 online pass usage went away in February of this year, just like they apparently expired my mega voucher from Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Well I got the code and can confirm that it did work, and gave me SR2 :D

so i managed to snag an Dust 514 beta code from PS home, apparently on the 28th they updated the space with more codes and i got it automatically from the recruitment kiosk.
Gonna Use the code and download it soon,however i wanted to update everyone to let you know there's more codes to snag now.
also i have a extra Starhawk Sweet tooth skin code to give away to the first people who can PM me a picture of an animal with a top hat.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']so i managed to snag an Dust 514 beta code from PS home, apparently on the 28th they updated the space with more codes and i got it automatically from the recruitment kiosk.
Gonna Use the code and download it soon,however i wanted to update everyone to let you know there's more codes to snag now.
also i have a extra Starhawk Sweet tooth skin code to give away to the first people who can PM me a picture of an animal with a top hat.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I did the run-around in Home to get a beta code the other day but they ran out. I logged back in and there was one for me at the kiosk.

And I PM'd you a cat with a top hat pic in case you still have the Starhawk code. It's almost disturbing what can be so easily found on the internet.

[quote name='lokizz']why they bothered with an online code for sr3 is beyond me the only mp they have is that lame co op. now sr2 had fun mp.[/QUOTE]
Lame co-op? :lol: My one buddy and I on PSN used to go to the airport in SR3 and take turns grabbing big planes and helicopters and trying to see if we could knock one out of the air with the other.

Actually that's how I finished the one mission in the story mode was by clipping a chopper with the wing from a big jet.

I thought SR3 co-op was amazing, although not as good as SR2. Played through both of them with a friend, except we didn't do the secret mission in SR2 yet.

Anyone out there got any DLC codes for Kingdoms of Amalur they can PM me? :) not begging just asking, hope that's ok, and if not i'll gladly delete this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheJx4']I think begging is more along the lines of "I WANT MW3 DLC, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PM ME A CODE? PLEASE?!"[/QUOTE]

Since the forum is supposed to be about people who have codes they are not using dropping them off here for someone else to use I think any form of asking for a code would be considered begging. The only exception to this I think would be if someone posted: "I have a DLC code for game XYZ first to ask gets it."

There is a thread for asking for free stuff here

Of course, the people asking are probably the only ones who read it...so the requests are probably not answered often. :)

[quote name='kujen']There is a thread for asking for free stuff here

Of course, the people asking are probably the only ones who read it...so the requests are probably not answered often. :)[/QUOTE]

That was my thought too, thanks for the responses, I'll delete my previous post.

Uhm, here is some codes I had laying around.

Madden 12 online pass : DA3H-8RNK-6TJP

Rage Sewer Missions: JH2P-GKN2-KTCT
Rage Anarchy Shit: 3R42-C3NQ-RFG9

Shaun White Skateboarding BBY skins (you gotta do this one from inside the game or on Uplay, I think):
SWS-LL9A-LY6K-FECU--TCMC

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus: CTQ6-LKNH-9J53

[quote name='windsmere']Uhm, here is some codes I had laying around.

Madden 12 online pass : DA3H-8RNK-6TJP

Rage Sewer Missions: JH2P-GKN2-KTCT
Rage Anarchy Shit: 3R42-C3NQ-RFG9

Shaun White Skateboarding BBY skins (you gotta do this one from inside the game or on Uplay, I think):
SWS-LL9A-LY6K-FECU--TCMC

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus: CTQ6-LKNH-9J53[/QUOTE]
Thanks for being so generous. But BOTH RAGE codes and the Madden online pass are all used already and as you can see no one posted to say thanks for putting em up.:roll:

Thanks anyway though.

I have a Max Payne 3 Local Justice Map Pack First one to PM me gets it.

Code must be redeemed In one hour or it goes to the next guy.

Edit:

Code went to TKSJOHN

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I have a Max Payne 3 Local Justice Map Pack First one to PM me gets it.

Code must be redeemed In one hour or it goes to the next guy.[/QUOTE]

I pm'd you!

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I have a Max Payne 3 Local Justice Map Pack First one to PM me gets it.

Code must be redeemed In one hour or it goes to the next guy.

Edit:

Code went to TKSJOHN[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks for being so generous. But BOTH RAGE codes and the Madden online pass are all used already and as you can see no one posted to say thanks for putting em up.:roll:

Thanks anyway though.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. I thought about posting what codes I had and for people to pm me but I really didn't want a shit ton of messages lol

[quote name='windsmere']Sorry man. I thought about posting what codes I had and for people to pm me but I really didn't want a shit ton of messages lol[/QUOTE]
That's alright, as I don't play sports games and I tried and disliked RAGE, so I wasn't mentioning the lurked codes for myself but to alert everybody else not to even waste their time trying them.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's alright, as I don't play sports games and I tried and disliked RAGE, so I wasn't mentioning the lurked codes for myself but to alert everybody else not to even waste their time trying them.:cry:[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, why were you even trying them? Just leave them for people that do.

No disrespect intended, just wondering the logic.

Please Post when taken.

PS3:
Batman Arkham City Catwoman Download - P5L7-8TNN-QTBT
Batman Arkham City Robin Download - B6G3-77N7-4E2E

Xbox360:
Soul Calibur V Dampierre Download - VVYRC-9PQGQ-4R3GR-RKCWH-CHRVZ

[quote name='Tempius']Please Post when taken.

PS3:

Xbox360:
Soul Calibur V Dampierre Download - VVYRC-9PQGQ-4R3GR-RKCWH-CHRVZ[/QUOTE]
Thanks Tempius.
Used the Batman Arkham City Robin Download - B6G3-77N7-4E2E

PS3:

Xbox360:

Was able to use the Catwoman code. Thank you very much.

PS3:

Xbox360:
Just missed to Robin code...

[quote name='venomscarnage']First person to PM me gets a free code for "Bellator: MMA Onslaught"

EDIT: And the code goes to pins287![/QUOTE]
Thanks venomscarnage.

bread's done
Back