PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']If that's the case, why were you even trying them? Just leave them for people that do.

No disrespect intended, just wondering the logic.[/QUOTE]
Because putting them in let's you know if they were used or not. If they were already used, then it would bring up that they're invalid/expired/etc. I was trying to save other people time by checking if they were still valid or not. Since they weren't, I figured I'd let people know.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Because putting them in let's you know if they were used or not. If they were already used, then it would bring up that they're invalid/expired/etc. I was trying to save other people time by checking if they were still valid or not. Since they weren't, I figured I'd let people know.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough sir. Just didn't think people would go through the trouble of checking if they weren't going to redeem.

[quote name='Nick45']Here's a code for a 30 day trial of PS+ :
KM94-6RN9-EK3E
[/QUOTE]
Must have already gotten used by someone. Doesn't seem to work.

Man :( I put that in online and it said it cant be redeemed on a computer, so turned my Ps3 on to redeem it and someone had used it by then

[quote name='Nick45']Here's a code for a 30 day trial of PS+ :
KM94-6RN9-EK3E
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Grabbed it! Had to enter my credit card info before it would redeem.

It must have been lurked then. I got it from Amazon and it doesn't expire until 8/30/12.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see benzadrine's post!

Here are three (3) codes for the Vigilante costume in the Amazing Spider-Man game, on PS3 of course. I'm loving this game right now! Enjoy!

QDH6-4LN3-9M3K
E9DQ-KDN7-6M4Q
AAKC-MTNK-N338

[quote name='themidgardknight']Here are three (3) codes for the Vigilante costume in the Amazing Spider-Man game, on PS3 of course. I'm loving this game right now! Enjoy!

QDH6-4LN3-9M3K
E9DQ-KDN7-6M4Q
AAKC-MTNK-N338[/QUOTE]

took the last one. thanx

[quote name='themidgardknight']Here are three (3) codes for the Vigilante costume in the Amazing Spider-Man game, on PS3 of course. I'm loving this game right now! Enjoy!

QDH6-4LN3-9M3K
E9DQ-KDN7-6M4Q
AAKC-MTNK-N338[/QUOTE]

Got the first one, thank you.

Hey! You guys are welcome :) I actually got a free copy of the game from the Hardee's/Carl Jr.'s codes too! You can get the codes for free, so I'd say it's work checking out if you haven't.

[quote name='themidgardknight']Hey! You guys are welcome :) I actually got a free copy of the game from the Hardee's/Carl Jr.'s codes too! You can get the codes for free, so I'd say it's work checking out if you haven't.[/QUOTE]

How to get the codes for free? I have gotten one or two by purchasing a drink. The first time it said I won a Spiderman game.... then at the very end it says 'wallpaper'. I got excited then it dashed my hopes.

[quote name='hellmutt']How to get the codes for free? I have gotten one or two by purchasing a drink. The first time it said I won a Spiderman game.... then at the very end it says 'wallpaper'. I got excited then it dashed my hopes.[/QUOTE]

GO here: http://prizelogic.carlsjr.com/Hardees/FAQ

Then find this:

To obtain codes via Email: Between July 3, 2012 and July 15, 2012, click here and follow the instructions. Five (5) game codes will be emailed to you.

The "click here" is hyper text and will take you to the form to fill out. Good luck.

QDH6-4LN3-9M3K
E9DQ-KDN7-6M4Q
AAKC-MTNK-N338[/QUOTE]

Middle one got lurked. Thanks for posting not only the codes but the link to receive them.

QDH6-4LN3-9M3K
E9DQ-KDN7-6M4Q
AAKC-MTNK-N338[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the help. I entered and got a code myself. Here it is in trade for the one I snagged:
933Q-PQNR-664F

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks for all the help. I entered and got a code myself. Here it is in trade for the one I snagged:
933Q-PQNR-664F[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days DLC, not sure if it was used yet or not. it came with the used copy i bought from GS.

3L6H-FGBG-HMGE

GONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DCpinoy']Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days DLC, not sure if it was used yet or not. it came with the used copy i bought from GS.

3L6H-FGBG-HMGE[/QUOTE]

"! This Prepaid Card has already been spent."
Not clear if it was already spent when you got it. Thanks for posting.

[quote name='hellmutt']"! This Prepaid Card has already been spent."
Not clear if it was already spent when you got it. Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

thank for letting me know. editing post now.

[quote name='hellmutt']"! This Prepaid Card has already been spent."
Not clear if it was already spent when you got it. Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]
Same here, Thanks anyways:D

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Lollipop Chainsaw Massacre Rockabilly Costume

HDPM-F6NC-K9CM

Please reply when you got it![/QUOTE]

"The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"

Maybe it's old, or maybe it's an EU code (I only checked NA).

Anyone have a link for the begging thread? I need a Medal of Honor Online pass.

Edit: Found it!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='overlordmike']for the dust beta you need to be a paying member of ign prime. thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

I got a code from that link for the beta however I just made my acc today and don't have prime. So it works for everyone, i guess.

Thanks chokia for posting the link :)

[quote name='WakYasuk']I got a code from that link for the beta however I just made my acc today and don't have prime. So it works for everyone, i guess.

Thanks chokia for posting the link :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like you might be right about the Dust 514 Beta Keys being available for everyone. Logged into my existing account and was able to get one as well.

Hey thanks for the insight. just followed the link while logged in. Now the real question is there any play i can enter this code online as i am not near my ps3?

bread's done
Back