PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='the_punisher']Also someone that actually wants it, got a Max Payne code for the first round of multiplayer DLC. Not gonna use it, first person to PM me with proof they're actually gonna download and use it gets it.

-P

xD[/QUOTE]

PM'ed and code used. Thank You very much Mr. the_punisher!!

[quote name='overlordmike']^ used it ty. now just have to wait for my prize to arrive from the spiderman giveaway:D[/QUOTE]
thanks for letting me know, and you actually won something other than a video and a wallpaper?:D

did you use the codes from AOE or whatever?

Does anyone have a mortal kombat kombat kombat pass they can spare just bought the komplete edition used and I'm hoping I don't have to pay 10 for a pass I have a mass effect 3 online pass ill trade for it but it's for 360 so if anyone can help out Id appreciate it.

[quote name='gunman1']Does anyone have a mortal kombat kombat kombat pass they can spare just bought the komplete edition used and I'm hoping I don't have to pay 10 for a pass I have a mass effect 3 online pass ill trade for it but it's for 360 so if anyone can help out Id appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
Mortal Kombat no longer uses the online pass and no begging

[quote name='TKSJOHN']lost to a lurker once again...[/QUOTE]

It's not such a big deal when you can go get yours for free with a minute's work as I posted above...

[quote name='mkernan']Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning "online" pass.

9MCR-67NN-LCJF[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks a lot! :)

[quote name='Death by Kuvasz']Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer Skin for Starhawk

K7GE-M8NQ-MA3D

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Thank you I got that one :)

[quote name='MidValley']LittleBigPlanet Karting Beta

57GN-58N2-CPCD[/QUOTE]

Thanks MidValley! I used the code. Been wanting to try out this game.

[quote name='ayupan']LittleBigPlanet Karting Beta Codes:

JMBM-H3NF-PDG6
K434-NLNL-2PHP
RAGD-RJNP-E7MT
5MQ4-NTN8-KBC8
GTAT-59NF-G62M[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your contribution. I used 5MQ4-NTN8-KBC8.

Welcome to CAG! Hope you enjoy your stay!

bread's done
Back