PS3 Code Drops Here

- DEAD SPACE 2 Online Pass

H2BP-3PNK-FJEJ

- L.A. NOIRE "The Consul's Car" Traffic Case

P3BH-TRN2-GFKD

- KANE & LYNCH 2 DOG DAYS: Alliance Assault Pack (Best Buy Exclusive)

THFT-NGBQ-RGEH

- L.A. NOIRE "The Consul's Car" Traffic Case
- KANE & LYNCH 2 DOG DAYS: Alliance Assault Pack (Best Buy Exclusive)

someone already use the code :(

[quote name='VTCO']RAGE: Anarchy Edition Pack

PM6R-PMNP-8K45

RAGE: Wasteland Sewer Missions

BHDQ-DDNF-PP99[/QUOTE]
lurked

Uncharted 3 Online Pass: T92?-L?NE-6G9Q

Here are a few hints. The 2 question marks are the same number. The number that is needed is also one of the other numbers in the code. There is also a big hint in this that I did not specify.

[quote name='Sunfire14']Uncharted 3 Online Pass: T92?-L?NE-6G9Q

Here are a few hints. The 2 question marks are the same number. The number that is needed is also one of the other numbers in the code. There is also a big hint in this that I did not specify.
[/QUOTE]

Got it thanks!

so im new here and before i take anything ill share this

Gran Turismo 5 XL package dlc
new redbull car and tracks and like 5 extra cars

QA5F-Q6N7-J92R

PM if interested. Edit: All gone.

SSX Online Pass - Gone
Soul Calibur V Dampierre - Gone
Dirt Showdown VIP Pass - Gone
Dirt Showdown Exclusive [Hoonigan] Edition - Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gtdracula']so im new here and before i take anything ill share this

Gran Turismo 5 XL package dlc
new redbull car and tracks and like 5 extra cars

QA5F-Q6N7-J92R[/QUOTE]

lurked

i would love if someone could pm me a robin code or uncharted 3 online pass... thank you

[quote name='camwil']lurked

i would love if someone could pm me a robin code or uncharted 3 online pass... thank you[/QUOTE]

Don't count on it, this thread is about luck and being at the right place at the right time. Not to mention you joined this month and only have 1 post to your name so I doubt someone would be that generous.

Twisted Metal Black (PS2 Classic)
CCEB-FRNB-EKDT

Aww. It got lurked.

Sadly, you can't ask for handouts on this threads and you got to be diligent. Also, you'll have a lot of competition due to the lurkers on this site.

[quote name='Olengie']Aww. It got lurked.

Sadly, you can't ask for handouts on this threads and you got to be diligent. Also, you'll have a lot of competition due to the lurkers on this site.[/QUOTE]
You are right about the lurkers. Just look at the stats from the forum index(it's at the bottom of the page).:roll:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/

Threads: 279,554, Posts: 9,388,349, Registered CAGs: 354,143, Active Members: 27,696
Welcome to our newest CAG, owlpharaoh

Registered users: 354,143 ACTIVE users: 27,696

So to say there's lurkers here is a huge understatement.

As for asking for codes or begging for them, that gets on my nerves more often than not, since it's not like people are asking for a character DLC or something. They're usually asking for an online pass or some big map pack code which are usually worth $10-15 apiece.:roll: It's one thing to want people to be generous, but a whole other thing for them to give you some $10-15 code out of the goodness of their heart.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You are right about the lurkers. Just look at the stats from the forum index(it's at the bottom of the page).:roll:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/

Registered users: 354,143 ACTIVE users: 27,696

So to say there's lurkers here is a huge understatement.

As for asking for codes or begging for them, that gets on my nerves more often than not, since it's not like people are asking for a character DLC or something. They're usually asking for an online pass or some big map pack code which are usually worth $10-15 apiece.:roll: It's one thing to want people to be generous, but a whole other thing for them to give you some $10-15 code out of the goodness of their heart.[/QUOTE]

Goddam. I knew there was lurkers but that much? That really sucks, another understatement right here. At least I know the numbers now.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You're just asking for too much from a CAG who could've sold it rather than give it away. I myself don't really care about the big stuff, I just like the little tidbits and I'm pretty grateful for the code drops (I have yet to be successful though, lol) Just luck of the trade here.

lol you guys go hard over here for the games ...huh? lol tbh it is what it is, not really begging...believe me i'll get what i need like i always do

[quote name='Olengie']Goddam. I knew there was lurkers but that much? That really sucks, another understatement right here. At least I know the numbers now.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You're just asking for too much from a CAG who could've sold it rather than give it away. I myself don't really care about the big stuff, I just like the little tidbits and I'm pretty grateful for the code drops (I have yet to be successful though, lol) Just luck of the trade here.[/QUOTE]
I got lucky last month and snagged a PS+ one month code, so I posted up three of my own smaller DLC pack codes to say thanks. I put them up in a way that made it harder for the lurkers to just take them though by making the codes a puzzle to decipher with questions to answer.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I got lucky last month and snagged a PS+ one month code, so I posted up three of my own smaller DLC pack codes to say thanks. I put them up in a way that made it harder for the lurkers to just take them though by making the codes a puzzle to decipher with questions to answer.:D[/QUOTE]

Yeap. I remember that. I had a Month PS+ Trial that I was going to give away. But I was sad to see it expired. :(

[quote name='camwil']lol you guys go hard over here for the games ...huh? lol tbh it is what it is, not really begging...believe me i'll get what i need like i always do[/QUOTE]
Not really begging? Then what do you call asking someone to PM you the codes? This thread is mainly for people to see something posted and try grabbing it as quickly as possible if it's something they want. If you miss out, then you wait for the next one you want.

So what do you plan to give back to the community in return for a $10 code if you get one?;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not really begging? Then what do you call asking someone to PM you the codes? This thread is mainly for people to see something posted and try grabbing it as quickly as possible if it's something they want. If you miss out, then you wait for the next one you want.

So what do you plan to give back to the community in return for a $10 code if you get one?;)[/QUOTE]

My guess is he'll bless us with his lack of presence until he wants a new code.

[quote name='ProAnon']PM if interested. Edit: All gone.

SSX Online Pass - Gone
Soul Calibur V Dampierre - Gone
Dirt Showdown VIP Pass - Gone
Dirt Showdown Exclusive [Hoonigan] Edition - Gone[/QUOTE]

Got the SSX Pass from this guy. Great CAG!

Also, I know you're not supposed to ask for codes in this thread, but the dude asked politely. I've definitely seen lots of people ask for things in code drop threads...not like he's the first.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not really begging? Then what do you call asking someone to PM you the codes? This thread is mainly for people to see something posted and try grabbing it as quickly as possible if it's something they want. If you miss out, then you wait for the next one you want.

So what do you plan to give back to the community in return for a $10 code if you get one?;)[/QUOTE]

tbh --i dont know i usually flip my non uses or pass em off to friends...if i had something that i couldnt foresee giving or use it, sure it would be posted here, iconsidered this a cool site but i see why people lurk, the only reason i said pm was becuase i saw someone else do it...you can check the facts, fact -checkers...lol...

lol you guys are all the same, you would think that a COMMUNITY of gamers would understand a simple request. then someone has the nerve to point out i only have 1 post, gee is that the make or break? No where in my post did i say i was gonna top up anyone for a code, life is too short, i joined this so called community and not lurked anything. believe me i can buy my own codes, fact if someone had a code and hasnt used it a) they're selling b) have no use for it --- i was just asking for a reply...damn its like you guys dont want to be friendly. some1 said i should leave, i prob will but not because i didnt get a the whop-tee-do code...its because for a community, some members are insentive. I get a big laugh from ppl protecting and guarding something thats so fleeting and is falling in value as we speak.

:rofl:This is classic. So we're insensitive because we point out that you should just keep an eye on this thread for the codes you want and not just expect someone to hand deliver them to you via PM? :roll:

Typical lurker. Wants the goods without having to work for them.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl:This is classic. So we're insensitive because we point out that you should just keep an eye on this thread for the codes you want and not just expect someone to hand deliver them to you via PM? :roll:

Typical lurker. Wants the goods without having to work for them.[/QUOTE]

dude you're full of yourself...you should take your avi's advise...a big gulp

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:You've only been here a month and yet you realize I'll state my point till I'm blue in the face, eh?:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

lol, why'd you change your avatar? doesnt matter...you said im a typical lurker yet advised em to keep a look out on this thread...thanks:)...you came at me, yet the two dupes before should have been your bigger concern...its all good, its night where i'm at...lataz

[quote name='camwil']lol, why'd you change your avatar? doesnt matter...you said im a typical lurker yet advised em to keep a look out on this thread...thanks:)...you came at me, yet the two dupes before should have been your bigger concern...its all good, its night where i'm at...lataz[/QUOTE]
It was time for a change.;) Believe me, it had nothing to do with you.:booty:

Today i bought a preowned Guitar Hero Smash Hits and it came without manual (I didn't know) consecuently i don't have the code. If anyone has one laying around please PM me. I will really use them.
Thanks in advance.

[quote name='therealdanhill']If anyone has a code for a PS Plus trial, I'll Paypal ya a couple bucks, I just want to try it out but don't wanna get roped into 3 months, ya know?[/QUOTE]

Wrong forum and wrong topic.

[quote name='therealdanhill']If anyone has a code for a PS Plus trial, I'll Paypal ya a couple bucks, I just want to try it out but don't wanna get roped into 3 months, ya know?[/QUOTE]

i bought a month for $5 on ebay for my brother. the seller changed it to $6 after i bought it lol so check over there, it should still be there for $6

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']i bought a month for $5 on ebay for my brother. the seller changed it to $6 after i bought it lol so check over there, it should still be there for $6[/QUOTE]
I'd rather give the money to someone on CAG, but yeah, after a couple days if nobody PMs me I'll check it out, thanks!

Cleaning out my "junk drawer" and found these! Enjoy!

MLB 12 The Show - Online Pass:
DNC5-5NN9-PEG6

Mod Nation Racers - Sackboy Mod & Kart:
M6R3-LCBA-4LFE

Starhawk - Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer Skin: (x2)
QJMN-Q4NQ-J3LA
B6J6-2JNQ-8QMN

Twisted Metal Black - Full Game:
48EE-B9N4-JLC4

Uncharted 3 - Online Pass:
FEG2-AANQ-PQ34

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Cleaning out my "junk drawer" and found these! Enjoy!

Mod Nation Racers - Sackboy Mod & Kart:
M6R3-LCBA-4LFE

Starhawk - Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer Skin:
B6J6-2JNQ-8QMN

Twisted Metal Black - Full Game:
48EE-B9N4-JLC4

Uncharted 3 - Online Pass:
FEG2-AANQ-PQ34[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Got these

Wow. The lurkers are QUICK. The UC3 pass and Twisted Metal Black are already GONE.:roll: And not one message saying thanks as usual.

Thanks for being so generous though, Frank.

bread's done
Back