PS3 Code Drops Here

* PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game. Please note your code will expire on September 17, 2012. Your code to redeem the character skin on your PlayStation is: A2D8-H6NK-K9MN:applause:

Anyone have a PS3 Code for Battlefield 3 Premium? As I posted in the trade thread, I have 2 1-month PS+ Codes and/or a GOW Origins code I can offer to trade for it! Please PM me if you're able to hook me up!

[quote name='alteredbeastliker2']ratchet and clank code for psn avatars, 1 theme and 8 hats for ps home (4 boys and 4 girls)

code:HNL8-N9NN-RK3Q[/QUOTE]
got it, thank you :)

DUST 514 beta code

You have been selected as one of the elite candidates to participate in the DUST 514™ closed beta! Visit DUST 514 Redeem page to get your personal All Access beta pass and jump into the massive ground-war of the Playstation®3 exclusive free-to-play shooter, DUST 514.

Click here to get started

Once you have your PSN Voucher code, please follow the instructions on the confirmation page to start playing in the DUST 514 closed beta.

If the above link does not work, please copy and paste the below link into your browser and enter the CCP code below to redeem your PSN voucher for DUST 514 closed beta:

https://secure.dust514.com/Redeem

CCP Code:
2VH4K-VEZLJ-S4ETK-5A6YY-HRPRG-STV7P-V3006

See you on the battlefield!

- The EVE Online Dev Team

Dust Beta code!

You have been selected as one of the elite candidates to participate in the DUST 514™ closed beta! Visit DUST 514 Redeem page to get your personal All Access beta pass and jump into the massive ground-war of the Playstation®3 exclusive free-to-play shooter, DUST 514.

Click here to get started

Once you have your PSN Voucher code, please follow the instructions on the confirmation page to start playing in the DUST 514 closed beta.

If the above link does not work, please copy and paste the below link into your browser and enter the CCP code below to redeem your PSN voucher for DUST 514 closed beta:

https://secure.dust514.com/Redeem

CCP Code:
KMZV6-W5AKB-KMXFH-4FHAW-MZGHN-NEYA4-AF006

If anybody wants a Dust 514 beta code just pm me. Only have one.

Code has been given out. Have a nice day, evening, night.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Swinger2886']Dust 514 Beta

KG44-L8NA-K2R3[/QUOTE]

Tried to claim it, but someone already used it up. Thanks, though! :)

[quote name='tylerh1701']my math's not what it used to be, but using an a-z and 0-9 set of choices, there's more than a million possible solutions, right?[/quote]

36 ^ 4 = 1679616
36 ^ 3 = 46656

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']You guys are having a tough time, eh? I'll post one digit in the next half hour just watch my original post.[/QUOTE]

that helps a bit but practically it's still unsolvable since people get locked out after a few wrong entries.

36 ^ 3 = 46656
36 ^ 2 = 1296

[quote name='hellmutt']36 ^ 4 = 1679616
36 ^ 3 = 46656[/QUOTE]

Oh good, that's exactly how I figured it, good to know my math is still at least OK.

And yeah, I guessed about 5-10 times before I realized it probably doesn't look great on my account that I am trying to enter random bad codes. I'll keep an eye on the original post and see if I can't nab it.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Oh good, that's exactly how I figured it, good to know my math is still at least OK.

And yeah, I guessed about 5-10 times before I realized it probably doesn't look great on my account that I am trying to enter random bad codes. I'll keep an eye on the original post and see if I can't nab it.[/QUOTE]

Technically I think it's not quite that bad because there are a few letters I believe they don't use - like 0 and O I believe are unused. But the magnitude of the problem is still there, without some sort of hint it's just not feasible to get it.

[quote name='hellmutt']Technically I think it's not quite that bad because there are a few letters I believe they don't use - like 0 and O I believe are unused. But the magnitude of the problem is still there, without some sort of hint it's just not feasible to get it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I actually used 34^4 in my original calculation for that exact reason (0 & O). There are probably a couple others that they don't use (2 and/or Z maybe) but like you say, it's still unguessable at this point. I'll try when he gets down to 1. :)

[quote name='juanawoman']Has anyone seen the Little Big Planet World Peace costume on the store? I can't find it anywhere![/QUOTE]

Yes, look under LBP2.

bread's done
Back