PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='hellmutt']Yes, look under LBP2.[/QUOTE]
I can't find it under LBP2, under any subsection of LBP2.
EDIT: checking my download list, I got it last year, so I'm good.
[quote name='hellmutt']No.[/QUOTE]
^, I highly doubt someone would drop something like that. Also, 2nd tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hellmutt']Yes, look under LBP2.[/QUOTE]
I checked under both LBP and LBP2. I thought it was supposed to be up until the 12th?

[quote name='juanawoman']Has anyone seen the Little Big Planet World Peace costume on the store? I can't find it anywhere![/QUOTE]

The store has been updated already so unfortunately it looks like you have to wait until next year.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']You guys are having a tough time, eh? I'll post one digit in the next half hour just watch my original post.[/QUOTE]

First off, just want to say I appreciate your code drops. However… there's one important thing you're neglecting…

If a user attempts to redeem too many incorrect/invalid voucher codes in a row (I believe it's ~10 incorrect attempts), their account is automatically locked from any further redemption attempts for a period of 24 hours. (Error Code #80023156: http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=4163)

This definitely becomes a big problem whenever a code is distributed with missing digits users have to guess. In fact, many developers used to distribute codes this way also, but had to change their methods ~2 years ago when Sony implemented this redemption restriction — obviously users didn't appreciate finding their accounts suddenly locked (even if only partially) for a full day.

Just thought you should know…

[quote name='Krispow']First off, just want to say I appreciate your code drops. However… there's one important thing you're neglecting…

If a user attempts to redeem too many incorrect/invalid voucher codes in a row (I believe it's ~10 incorrect attempts), their account is automatically locked from any further redemption attempts for a period of 24 hours. (Error Code #80023156: http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=4163)

This definitely becomes a big problem whenever a code is distributed with missing digits users have to guess. In fact, many developers used to distribute codes this way also, but had to change their methods ~2 years ago when Sony implemented this redemption restriction — obviously users didn't appreciate finding their accounts suddenly locked (even if only partially) for a full day.

Just thought you should know…
[/QUOTE]And several people pmed me this jesus christ I'm not dropping anything else ^ this is annoying.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']And several people pmed me this jesus christ I'm not dropping anything else ^ this is annoying.[/QUOTE]

Not as annoying as it was for us to imagine you laughing at us after giving us a completely unsolvable problem. But still his message was quite polite and everyone has given their appreciation to you for thinking of us, so I'm not sure why you're upset.

[quote name='hellmutt']Not as annoying as it was for us to imagine you laughing at us after giving us a completely unsolvable problem. But still his message was quite polite and everyone has given their appreciation to you for thinking of us, so I'm not sure why you're upset.[/QUOTE]
Actually I forgot about the limit that's why I changed the post so no I wasn't laughing so I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. The reason I'm upset as you say is that if no one noticed I changed post added hints and flatout gave the code because I was reminded of the limit after someone pmed me then you along with ten others sent the same message about the limit and now this.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Actually I forgot about the limit that's why I changed the post so no I wasn't laughing so I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. The reason I'm upset as you say is that if no one noticed I changed post added hints and flatout gave the code because I was reminded of the limit after someone pmed me then you along with ten others sent the same message about the limit and now this.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to CAG. We're a big dysfunctional family, but we still love you.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']And several people pmed me this jesus christ I'm not dropping anything else ^ this is annoying.[/QUOTE]

Ouch! :shock:

My apologies if I upset/annoyed you… that certainly wasn't my intention.
Just as I wasn't upset or irritated by your code oversight (I know it wasn't on purpose)…
and I DID write "just want to say I appreciate your code drops".

I simply wished to inform you of that annoying limitation with the PSN redemption system in case you weren't aware of it (as well as any other user also unaware of this problem).

Obviously I could have no way of knowing you had received numerous PMs from other CAG folk… and when I began writing my message here, I saw no other public message(s) regarding the redemption limitation.

So while I do understand your frustration, just the same it's a wee bit unfair to take it all out out on me. :cry:

In any event, again, my apologies… and please don't stop providing codes just because of my PSA (Public Service Announcement) attempt.

Cheers!

Code for Amazing Spider-man Vigilante costume. Solve the Spider-man trivia to claim it.

1234-5678-abcd

1= Issue # of Electro's 1st appearance
2= 1st letter of the name of the boss from the 1st Noir level in Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions
3= 1st letter of the villain's name from The Spectacular Spider-Man vol. 3 #15
4= Name of the villain from the 2002 Spider-man film starts with this letter

5= 1st intitial of the original Venom's true identity
6= 1st letter of the name of the special effects guy whose alter ego is Mysterio
7= Middle letter of the name of red symbiote character available as DLC in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
8= 1st letter of missing word of TV show: Spider-Man and His Amazing _______

a= 1st initial of the last name of the scientist who turns into the villain of 2012 film The Amazing Spider-Man
b= Issue # of 1st appearance of the villain from the previous hint
c= 1st letter of the name of Spider-man's secret identity
d= Episode # of "The Alien Costume, Part One" from the 1994 Spider-man: The Animated Series

[quote name='Judge Magister']Code for Amazing Spider-man Vigilante costume. Solve the Spider-man trivia to claim it.

1234-5678-abcd

2= 1st letter of the name of the boss from the 1st Noir level in Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions

6= 1st letter of the name of the special effects guy whose alter ego is Mysterio
7= Middle letter of the name of red symbiote character available as DLC in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

a= 1st initial of the last name of the scientist who turns into the villain of 2012 film The Amazing Spider-Man
d= Episode # of "The Alien Costume, Part One" from the 1994 Spider-man: The Animated Series[/QUOTE]

LOL, I'm glad I already have this! I sure hope whoever gets it posts that they did so people don't keep trying...

[quote name='Judge Magister']Code for Amazing Spider-man Vigilante costume. Solve the Spider-man trivia to claim it.

1234-5678-abcd

d= Episode # of "The Alien Costume, Part One" from the 1994 Spider-man: The Animated Series[/QUOTE]

Lurked
Haha just kidding I didnt try for it, but very creative!

I've got a Game of the Year content voucher for the first Borderlands. Hoping to trade it for a code of some other kind. Maybe some Max Payne 3 multiplayer DLC or the new Uncharted 3 multiplayer DLC? Not sure if codes for those even exist. Otherwise, maybe a PSN game of some sorts?

Lemme know if you're gearing up for Borderlands 2 and need to top off the first one!

[quote name='ethanclevenger91']I've got a Game of the Year content voucher for the first Borderlands. Hoping to trade it for a code of some other kind. Maybe some Max Payne 3 multiplayer DLC or the new Uncharted 3 multiplayer DLC? Not sure if codes for those even exist. Otherwise, maybe a PSN game of some sorts?

Lemme know if you're gearing up for Borderlands 2 and need to top off the first one![/QUOTE]

you may want to post this in the trading forum

[quote name='ethanclevenger91']I've got a Game of the Year content voucher for the first Borderlands. Hoping to trade it for a code of some other kind. Maybe some Max Payne 3 multiplayer DLC or the new Uncharted 3 multiplayer DLC? Not sure if codes for those even exist. Otherwise, maybe a PSN game of some sorts?

Lemme know if you're gearing up for Borderlands 2 and need to top off the first one![/QUOTE]

I may be interested but I don't know I have any spare codes. Let me look. Please post trade requests here, this thread is not for that purpose and people will yell at you.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233859

[quote name='ethanclevenger91']Thanks guys. I've crossposted it - should I delete this one?[/QUOTE]

Up to you - May as well I guess. I'll delete mine if you delete yours ;)

I have a couple codes for RAGE. One is for the Anarchy Edition pack and on the other is for the Wasteland Sewer missions. Just send a PM if interested please.

Codes are all gone now.

alright, i guess my 30 day lurker probation is up! I'll start with this:

uncharted 3 online pass: T952-JHNR-????
Dead Space 2 online pass: 9E5D-7JNA-????

first person to solve this algebra problem gets the rest of the whichever code they want in a PM.

0xy+7=?

oh and heres a code for an awesome starhawk costume, i think its universal.

9A69-TNNN-FKA9

hope that was a good enough introduction to the community. Peace!

ps....didnt get a damn thing while lurking except the 5 dollars amazon comic thing.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']alright, i guess my 30 day lurker probation is up! I'll start with this:

uncharted 3 online pass: T952-JHNR-????
Dead Space 2 online pass: 9E5D-7JNA-????

first person to solve this algebra problem gets the rest of the whichever code they want in a PM.

0xy+7=?

oh and heres a code for an awesome starhawk costume, i think its universal.

9A69-TNNN-FKA9

hope that was a good enough introduction to the community. Peace!

ps....didnt get a damn thing while lurking except the 5 dollars amazon comic thing.[/QUOTE]

Not universal and gone.

uncharted code gone to hung_real. and sorry about that starhawk code dotCody, i blame that on my own stupidity, but to make it up to you i got another one! check your messages in few seconds.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']uncharted code gone to hung_real. and sorry about that starhawk code dotCody, i blame that on my own stupidity, but to make it up to you i got another one! check your messages in few seconds.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Starhawk™ Rift Hunter Multiplayer Skin (Product Voucher), bitterbuffalo!

[quote name='dotCody']Thanks for the Starhawk™ Rift Hunter Multiplayer Skin (Product Voucher), bitterbuffalo![/QUOTE]

not a problem! actually everyone just go to facebook and search starhawk build your team and watch the awesome trailer all the way through and get your own code......has this not been mentioned here before cause its kinda old lol.

1234-5678-abcd

Is it a bad thing that I have no need of the code, but still took this little quiz just to see how much I could complete off the top of my head correctly? :lol:

im on a roll today!

i dont know if these are old news but:

-ratchet & clank dlc bundle codes w/ avatars, theme, and home stuff-

KBT3-K4NF-3CTN
M6N2-D9NH-H3AJ
8CM7-A2N2-B9B9
9PEA-RTNB-8NEH
KJ7H-PFNR-MM83

-starhawk static theme reusable code-

8AQ5-4EN5-F59D

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']im on a roll today!

KBT3-K4NF-3CTN
M6N2-D9NH-H3AJ
8CM7-A2N2-B9B9
9PEA-RTNB-8NEH
KJ7H-PFNR-MM83

8AQ5-4EN5-F59D[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Grabbed KJ7H-PFNR-MM83

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']im on a roll today!

KBT3-K4NF-3CTN
M6N2-D9NH-H3AJ
8CM7-A2N2-B9B9
9PEA-RTNB-8NEH
KJ7H-PFNR-MM83

8AQ5-4EN5-F59D[/QUOTE]

Thanks I got KBT3-K4NF-3CTN
Of course I started 2nd from the bottom and went up and looks like the others were used unless I typed one wrong.

no probs! here are some more:

-ratchet and clank dlc bundle w/ avatars, theme and home stuff-

FBR6-3JNC-E2NJ
APDA-5PNT-77EL
BQQP-M4NK-TDJL

if anyone wants one of these all you have to do is click register on ratchetandclank.com

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']-starhawk reusable hand of the founder code-

E3AJ-E8N6-RLA2

[/QUOTE]

Missed out on this one. boo hoo. Not sure if you meant 'reusable' as in 'multi-use' but it says the card is already spent.

[quote name='hellmutt']Missed out on this one. boo hoo. Not sure if you meant 'reusable' as in 'multi-use' but it says the card is already spent.[/QUOTE]

dammit thats the second time ive done that since yesterday. people lie! sorry about that man. could i make it up to you by sending a ratchet and clank bundle code?

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']dammit thats the second time ive done that since yesterday. people lie! sorry about that man. could i make it up to you by sending a ratchet and clank bundle code?[/QUOTE]

No worries, I appreciate your attempts and just was letting you know. No need to send anything else.

[quote name='InSight_2k']Damn man! Where did you got that much of codes? I dont think the Promotion is still available tho. Those lucky guys who get it better Enjoy![/QUOTE]

check your messages for another code.
and my secret is...........having like 50 email addresses lol.

bread's done
Back