PS3 Code Drops Here

well damn. im trying to think to a good way to do this lurk free and not being overloaded with pm's. but i guess if there was a better you guys would be doing it now. welp, it's at my own risk. im just really diggin this community, if you couldnt tell by my post in my first month.

oh yeah, Dharos check your pm's.

You could always do a trivia question for each letter or number in the code, bitterbuffalo. But that'd take forever.

That's what I was doing for the few codes I gave away on here. Write a question and then put a blank where the letter or number for that part of the code would be in the answer.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']

oh yeah, Dharos check your pm's.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! much appreciated, using the Theme right now, cheers!

next three to post get a ratchet and clank dlc bundle code

and for shits and giggles, heres a freebie with a liddle riddle

??4C-R4NF-T3KN

??-probably the kind of tv you play video games on.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']next three to post get a ratchet and clank dlc bundle code

??4C-R4NF-T3KN

??-probably the kind of tv you play video games on.[/QUOTE]
The bundle with avatars and a theme?

@bitterbuffalo

The riddle was a fun one.
It's the same Ratchet and Clank DLC, right?
I was able to get one from one of your previous code drops, so I didn't redeemed the code.
Thank you, anyways!!!!

^yeah sure is, I'm sure most people have it by now. But the internet is really boring me right now so thought id do a drop before jumping back into dishonored.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']next three to post get a ratchet and clank dlc bundle code

??4C-R4NF-T3KN

??-probably the kind of tv you play video games on.[/QUOTE]

Still one available?

Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin

3?8H-GJNB-?9Q?

??? clue- Heisenberg is afraid of these people, too bad his brother in law is one of them.

And hey if you get it we should be friends, because we already have two things in common. We like(or LOVE....at least i do) starhawk and the show im referencing.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin

3?8H-GJNB-?9Q?

??? clue- Heisenberg is afraid of these people, too bad his brother in law is one of them.

And hey if you get it we should be friends, because we already have two things in common. We like(or LOVE....at least i do) starhawk and the show im referencing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got it and if anyone didn't know the answer, it was DEA and the reference was from Breaking Bad (best show on TV)

^haha you both have great taste! enjoy the code forbruma! I still use the head from that skin, even though ive unlocked just about every other skin, that one's head is just sweet.

[quote name='forbruma']the reference was from Breaking Bad (best show on TV)[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:sThat's debatable imo. I always viewed AMC as the older movies that didn't suck and Three Stooges channel. Once they moved away from that and started showing more modern stuff(including some really shitty movies from less than 10 years ago) and stopped showing Three Stooges shorts for 3-4 hours on a Sunday morning and a full day long marathon on April 1st I declared the channel dead to me.

Same thing with TV Land, which now shows Roseanne(which I never found funny) and they even have their own original programming too.

As for the best show on TV, my personal pick for that is either NCIS(original) or Big Bang Theory.

Here's a fun little mini giveaway for yas!

The first person to answer this riddle correctly HERE NOT IN A PM, i will buy you whatever ps3 dlc code you want that is 99 cents from gamestop.com and pm it to you instantly. Heres the riddle:

A murder has taken place in a small village. The people are shaken and want to know who in their community could do such a thing. An outside detective comes and gives everyone in town a stick. He tells everyone to sleep with the stick in their homes and bring them back to him the next day. He claims the murderer's stick will grow 3 inches in length over night.
The next day everyone brings their sticks to town square for measuring. All sticks were accounted for but none grew. But the detective was still able to correctly identify the culprit.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

The murderer cut his stick 3 inches, as he though it had grown..
The detective knew who the murderer was as it had 3 inches less than the other ones.

[quote name='Rockinjs']It can go to dizeo I just wanted to solve the riddle thanks for keeping this thread alive though[/QUOTE]

well thats super kind of you! Hey and thanks for noticing im tryin!

Its all on you dizeo!

It's fine by me too.. I just wanted to solve the riddle too.. :p
Maybe you can make another riddle to give another one a chance ?

[quote name='DiZeo']It's fine by me too.. I just wanted to solve the riddle too.. :p
Maybe you can make another riddle to give another one a chance ?[/QUOTE]

haha eveybody loves a good riddle! I'll try to think of another good one from when i was a kid.

here we go again!

The first person to answer this riddle correctly HERE NOT IN A PM, i will buy you whatever ps3 dlc code you want that is 99 cents from gamestop.com and pm it to you instantly. Heres the riddle (its tricky if youve never heard it):

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

if i say you win go here: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/games...51-8d-ffff2418
or here: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/plays...28xp0,138d-18a

and pick something for 99 cents!

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']here we go again!

The first person to answer this riddle correctly HERE NOT IN A PM, i will buy you whatever ps3 dlc code you want that is 99 cents from gamestop.com and pm it to you instantly. Heres the riddle (its tricky if youve never heard it):

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

if i say you win go here: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/games...51-8d-ffff2418
or here: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/plays...28xp0,138d-18a

and pick something for 99 cents![/QUOTE]

the letter e

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']you guys are on fire! hellmutt wins! let me know what you want![/QUOTE]

Yay! I will probably go for a GOW 3 skin but I can't login at the moment to see which one it is that I need... Can I get a few hours to get back to you?

certainly! just let me know, but if im not on just pm me and ill send it tomorrow morning before work!

just bought a gamestop giftcard to buy some codes for trading for ps+ months, figured id throw a buck this way. hope you guys enjoyed! I will do this again sometime.

[quote name='donovan1019']Heres my cintribution to CAG

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Khyber Strike Code

78JT-9RN3-JBT5[/QUOTE]

I realize this is probably a pointless and obvious statement, but this code has been lurked.

its been a few days so hereS some goodies.

starhawk rift hunter skin:
R??J-86NG-LNTQ

??= A Stine that'll give ya goosebumps.

ratchet and clanks dlc bundle
?B?C-?CNN-CLHG

??= Dynamite!!

Dishonored full game code
YEAH-0KAY-5URE

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']its been a few days so hereS some goodies.

starhawk rift hunter skin:
R??J-86NG-LNTQ

??= A Stine that'll give ya goosebumps.

ratchet and clanks dlc bundle
?B?C-?CNN-CLHG

??= Dynamite!!

YEAH-0KAY-5URE

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!![/QUOTE]

So the Dishonored thing real or just sarcasm? At first I thought it was for the DLC, but I guess it was a distraction. ;)

^haha....but fyi guys, after all my trading is done in the next week ill have a few extra gs bucks to spend on more interesting codes to drop out in fun ways. instead of the same codes most people already have. keep your ear to the ground!

edit: success! finally realized how to upload an avatar. i am no longer faceless!.......kinda

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']
YEAH-0KAY-5URE
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I redeemed this! Sorry, I should've posted earlier.

[quote name='sunghost']Thanks! I redeemed this! Sorry, I should've posted earlier.[/QUOTE]

Idk, if you are being sarcastic, or a trol, but either one, you are not good at!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Idk, if you are being sarcastic, or a trol, but either one, you are not good at![/QUOTE]

I don't know about anyone else, but I just took it as a joke.

When I came to this site my playstation plus sub was in its last month. And now a month later thanks to CAG and a few other random giveaways, my ps+ sub is good until May 2014. In honor of that Im taking down my code trade post and giving one away everyday until theyre gone.

The first will be a ps Mini called Zombie Racers.

At 3:30 AM eastern (30 minutes) i will post a question. First to post here with a correct answer wins. Thought I'd give you a heads up.

Let's prove that gamers read!

vonnegut2.jpg

What famous American author (and my hero) drew this image?

First to answer here correctly gets psMini Zombie Racers.

bread's done
Back