PS3 Code Drops Here

^damn missed that one! congrats to you though!

another ratchet and clank bundle, seems these are monin slow now. even lurkers arent takin em!

NFH9-LKNT-QNGM

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']^damn missed that one! congrats to you though!

another ratchet and clank bundle, seems these are monin slow now. even lurkers arent takin em!

NFH9-LKNT-QNGM[/QUOTE]

:lol: didn't i read that you got PS+ till 2014 before?

[quote name='Kitty_Moore']
Jewel Keepers: Easter Island and Urbanix.

[ EU Code ]

J?KP-4QN8-9?R3

? : same number

[/QUOTE]
Code lurked. BTW im interested in 1 of those slim jim codes.

Hey hey hey guess who just bought a vidja game just to drop it here.

if you can guess what number im thinking between 1-10....
.....ill send you a code for zombie racers the psMini.

post here

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']hey hey hey guess who just bought a vidja game just to drop it here.

If you can guess what number im thinking between 1-10....
.....ill send you a code for zombie racers the psmini.

Post here[/quote]

I posted 4, but somehow got ninja'd by rpmboy even though there was only a 10% chance of us picking the same number and then even less of a chance that we'd basically do a same-time post.

Anyways, 5!

just went back and counted and ive done 31 code drops since i started on this site one month ago. And thats over 100 psn codes! So the hell with it, heres number 32!

Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin

LA6E-?EN?-7KFJ

??=Just Kidding

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']just went back and counted and ive done 31 code drops since i started on this site one month ago. And thats over 100 psn codes! So the hell with it, heres number 32!

Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin

LA6E-?EN?-7KFJ

??=Just Kidding[/QUOTE]

Solved the puzzle, but did not redeem, figured somebody else would want them more then I do!

[quote name='hellmutt']Get a free Warfighter Somalia Camo for watching the Zero Dark Thirty Trailer here:
https://zerodarkthirty.ea.com/sony/
You have to login to your origin account; it gave me a PSN code; I'm not sure if you can get Xbox as well or not.[/QUOTE]

Would anybody be able to get me a code for this and Pm it to me

[quote name='diplo']^ Your welcome, I eat a lot of Slim Jim's so I might be posting a lot of these

Bosnia Gun Camo for Medal of Honor - TJM4-NENL-2C35[/QUOTE]

perhaps unsurprisingly, lurked.

[quote name='hellmutt']Get a free Warfighter Somalia Camo for watching the Zero Dark Thirty Trailer here:
You have to login to your origin account; it gave me a PSN code; I don't know if there is any way to get Xbox - but probably not from this link which says 'sony'![/QUOTE]

If you find out please tell me. I would not mind getting dlc for xbox as well.

You have to login to your origin account; it gave me a PSN code; I don't know if there is any way to get Xbox - but probably not from this link which says 'sony'![/QUOTE]

You must of posted while I was looking for the link :). Sorry for the double post.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 10 Tournament Tickets
ETAQ - 3?NA - 797?

The two missing characters are the same letter. The only hint I will give is that this letter is not in the name of the game. Have fun! Please post if you redeem it too!

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 10 Tournament Tickets
ETAQ - 3?NA - 797?

The two missing characters are the same letter. The only hint I will give is that this letter is not in the name of the game. Have fun! Please post if you redeem it too![/QUOTE]

It was 'M'. Somebody else got it.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 10 Tournament Tickets
ETAQ - 3?NA - 797?

The two missing characters are the same letter. The only hint I will give is that this letter is not in the name of the game. Have fun! Please post if you redeem it too![/QUOTE]

love that candy M&M

and just to keep things flowin...

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Somalia Camo
N???-EMN9-L5EC

??? clue= Everybody Hurts, probably why Im Losing my Religion.

Ratchet and Clank DLC bundle
????-ELN5-6384

???? clue= Play. ????te. Share.

edit: too hard? no interest? lurked? let me know people

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bitterbuffalo']and just to keep things flowin...

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Somalia Camo
N???-EMN9-L5EC

??? clue= Everybody Hurts, probably why Im Losing my Religion.

????-ELN5-6384

edit: too hard? no interest? lurked? let me know people[/QUOTE]

I thought the anwer for the MoH code was WAR. If that's the case, it's been lurked

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']and just to keep

????-ELN5-6384

edit: too hard? no interest? lurked? let me know people[/QUOTE]

Someone lurked this one already

bread's done
Back