EU PS+ 1 Month Code : 6TTQ-33NT-M5FG
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : 66ME-C9NK-K3L2
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : KKNQ-Q2NR-DLHK
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : 2FNR-PHNM-KQ4B
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : 227N-55N3-D9DD
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : T426-EGNT-NF6M
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : RCFM-GNN8-5BA7
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : NGPQ-Q5NP-4BN3

[quote name='jasper_27_santiago']Damn i cant get a ttt2 dlc code. Tried it earlier but no avail. Lurkers maybe.[/QUOTE]
All the preorder stuff is available for free now since the 13th.

[quote name='Zeikoa']All the preorder stuff is available for free now since the 13th.[/QUOTE]

Just checked, didn't find any free content at all

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Just checked, didn't find any free content at all[/QUOTE]
In patch Miharu, Slim Bob and Stages. 11/13 update was swimsuits, Snoop Whatever stage, kunimitsu, dr. b, ancient ogre, unknown, michelle, and angel. I think may be missing something but all of the preorder stuff have been released. Check your games people .

[quote name='finsfan0210']black ops first strike
HKLG - K4N2 - 5FJF [/QUOTE]

Thanks finsfan! I took this one. Perfect timing too, I just started this game a couple weeks ago! :D

[quote name='finsfan0210']black ops first strike
HKLG - K4N2 - 5FJF

uncharted 3 goty online pass
9PRC-7MNB-RNBE

lbp vita online pass
GRTT-98NK-E6GB[/QUOTE]

Thank you finsfan, I took the Uncharted 3 Jew Pass!

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Just checked, didn't find any free content at all[/QUOTE]

If you owned the game you would know that it automatically updates your roster once you start the game.

"Your exclusive early access to PS Vita app t@g"
This is an email from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. If you can't see the images in this email, please click here
Be one of the first to try t@g...

Exclusive to Inside PS Vita, redeem the voucher code below and get early access to t@g.
Unleash your creative talent with this exciting new graffiti creator that lets you unleash your own t@g anywhere your imagination takes you using augmented reality on PlayStation®Vita and GPS*.
Rise through the ranks, earning points, stickers and respect
Seek out other t@ggers and rate their skills and even over t@g them

Discover t@g

Redeem your voucher code at PlayStation®Store and be one of the first to experience t@g

Your voucher code:
FRQT-9BNN-BEAH

Instructions
*t@g is exclusive to the PS Vita 3G model

eu.playstation.com

[quote name='alteredbeastliker2']"Your exclusive early access to PS Vita app t@g"
This is an email from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. If you can't see the images in this email, please click here
Be one of the first to try t@g...

Exclusive to Inside PS Vita, redeem the voucher code below and get early access to t@g.
Unleash your creative talent with this exciting new graffiti creator that lets you unleash your own t@g anywhere your imagination takes you using augmented reality on PlayStation®Vita and GPS*.
Rise through the ranks, earning points, stickers and respect
Seek out other t@ggers and rate their skills and even over t@g them

Discover t@g

Redeem your voucher code at PlayStation®Store and be one of the first to experience t@g

Your voucher code:
FRQT-9BNN-BEAH

Instructions
*t@g is exclusive to the PS Vita 3G model

eu.playstation.com[/QUOTE]

Wonder if it's EU only. I own a 3G Vita and never got a code :(

If some one has Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink code, can pass on to me.

Please PM me if you have an extra one lying with you.

Thanks,
pmkatiyar

[quote name='pmkatiyar']If some one has Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink code, can pass on to me.

Please PM me if you have an extra one lying with you.

Thanks,
pmkatiyar[/QUOTE]

I love one of those too, but unfortunately this is not a forum for requests. There is another forum for that. This is only for giveaways.

One month Playstation Plus trial (UK only) to the first person to PM me.

Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='carnage707']Have a code for the Benedict Arnold missions on Assassins Creed 3. First to pm me can have it[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, carnage707!

Free Ratchet & Clank 10th Anniversary avatar, and access to the "Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time" demo! (North American PSN.)

Reply to this post and list 3 things you are thankful for. If you're the first, I'll PM you the code.

(Lurkers suck and are lame, so they can be thankful no one knows who they are.)

[quote name='morrodox']Free Ratchet & Clank 10th Anniversary avatar, and access to the "Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time" demo! (North American PSN.)

Reply to this post and list 3 things you are thankful for. If you're the first, I'll PM you the code.

(Lurkers suck and are lame, so they can be thankful no one knows who they are.)[/QUOTE]

3 Things I'm Thankful For:

1) My girlfriend
2) My family
3) CAG! :D

[quote name='morrodox']Free Ratchet & Clank 10th Anniversary avatar, and access to the "Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time" demo! (North American PSN.)

(Lurkers suck and are lame, so they can be thankful no one knows who they are.)[/QUOTE]

I know I'm too late, but...

-I'm thankful for my loving family.
-I'm thankful that my family is healthy
-I'm thankful for my job which keeps a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs.

A7zKrkcCAAA2yVx.jpg:large

NA: 33NB-RNNL-KTFA

EU: GDNH-HGNL-2LB8

something is super odd with bitterbuffalo I believe his account was/is hacked he has scammed two ppl already someone should take a look at this he stopped posting on 17th November and scammed someone on the 18th and on the 22th?

^bitterbuffalo is a trusted CAG in my view has been very generous and on the level. Im only saying this because if he is 'ripping people off' or anything close to it, it must mean it is NOT him. Accounts can be hacked though so be careful...

[quote name='Smokingpistol']^bitterbuffalo is a trusted CAG in my view has been very generous and on the level. Im only saying this because if he is 'ripping people off' or anything close to it, it must mean it is NOT him. Accounts can be hacked though so be careful...[/QUOTE]

That is what I was saying that his account must have been hacked because he used to post a lot everyday and gave away codes for you ppl etc.

[quote name='realit3y']something is super odd with bitterbuffalo I believe his account was/is hacked he has scammed two ppl already someone should take a look at this he stopped posting on 17th November and scammed someone on the 18th and on the 22th?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I won a PS mini code from him on this thread, so he's nowhere near a scammer. He used to give codes away all the time. I really wonder what happened to make him get hacked. 0_o

Poor guy. :(

[quote name='crax']Here's a max payne 3 code from best buy. No idea what it does, something stupid I am sure.

J2K2-RFNG-F7DM[/QUOTE]

It's been lurked, so I guess we'll never know what it was for, lol. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='crax']Here's a max payne 3 code from best buy. No idea what it does, something stupid I am sure.

J2K2-RFNG-F7DM[/QUOTE]

just takin a guess, maybe the graveyard map

EU PS+ 1 Month Code : 67J9-QQNA-LLA3
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : JPKF-52N6-3NE3
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : CHPG-H2NB-DQNG
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : 2M5L-D5N9-NT3N
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : E7MK-52N2-485B
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : AJL3-4FNB-K6R8
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : RKR6-6HNA-948Q
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : PLBK-9LNB-MT8H
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : 7GP6-7LN7-ANF5
EU PS+ 1 Month Code : EFLF-G7NP-7KPL

[quote name='jgiovanni']77TQ-9HN4-HRH2

The Pirates! Band of Misfits costumes for LBP 2

Please post if you take the code[/QUOTE]

Lurked. Damn ninjas...

[quote name='jgiovanni']77TQ-9HN4-HRH2

The Pirates! Band of Misfits costumes for LBP 2

Please post if you take the code[/QUOTE]

it was lurked but if you have another one please pm me thank you

[quote name='realit3y']something is super odd with bitterbuffalo I believe his account was/is hacked he has scammed two ppl already someone should take a look at this he stopped posting on 17th November and scammed someone on the 18th and on the 22th?
[/QUOTE]

Damn that's a shame, anyone know more about this ?

------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, Giving back to CAG.

US Code for All DLC of Killzone 2-3 .

Link

hint: the video is all you need to find the code .

Dang!!! i need one of those battlefield 3 online Passes, since i have 1 used copy of the game, a friend gave me the game but the online pass was used. The code was lurked. damn.

bread's done
Back