|PS3 Conga!| www.YouPS34Free.com | Join Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CongaBlast']not only did i sign up under greetard but i am, in fact, green. would u like me to take a screenshot? greetard i clicked on ur name on the conga when i registered, simple as that.[/QUOTE]
You either messing up on clicking links, or straight lying .. greetard showed you weren't in his list, and the same occured in the Wii conga .. you didn't sign up under the guy you suggested you did there either.

i just signed up under BeastMangler now i need to complete an offer. what do you guys suggest as the easiest offers and cheapest offers?
i dont have a printer so i cant do stamps.com and i have already done GE on yourfree360games.com so i dont think i can do it again

and can someone please tell me how to get this signiture to work it should be a image link but just stays as text.

its similar except u need 12 referrals

its better because the offer is FREE. no shipping and handling. nothing to send back. nothing to cancel. no dollar to pay. FREE

[quote name='Brokeback Fetus']if anybody has [email protected] refered and green under their yourps34free.com account could you please tell me

thank you.[/quote]

It's NOT me. If that helps. hehe. Process of elimination never hurts.

[quote name='Brokeback Fetus']if anybody has [email protected] refered and green under their yourps34free.com account could you please tell me

thank you.[/QUOTE]
You can submit a support ticket to ask the ref ID of who you signed up under, fyi.

The conga probably needs to know who you signed up under, to confirm you've properly signed up into the conga which is why I'd suggest to submit a help ticket and ask what ref ID was used when you signed up, so you can inform them what user so you can be added into the conga.

By the way guys im new to this whole thing so im not sure how to determine pending or green'd or hwatever. I def did the order but it said no order was made...does that mean pending or is that a problem. Should i just check back in a couple of days? Any info would be appreciated thx. I read through this whole thread before posting this and am still a little confused.:lol:

[quote name='chrispalm']By the way guys im new to this whole thing so im not sure how to determine pending or green'd or hwatever. I def did the order but it said no order was made...does that mean pending or is that a problem. Should i just check back in a couple of days? Any info would be appreciated thx. I read through this whole thread before posting this and am still a little confused.:lol:[/QUOTE]
Pending means your offer hasn't credited yet, green means the offer did credit and thus you count towards whomever you signed up for's referral #.

Promote, Promote, Promote! I tried to bring some people in but without much luck. Just have to keep the faith in the Conga and keep spreading the word!

Why are people who were just up going back up on the top next week when I just joined and was greened? I could be wrong but dosnt that mean i should be up next? or at least before the people who were just up?

[quote name='chrispalm']Why are people who were just up going back up on the top next week when I just joined and was greened? I could be wrong but dosnt that mean i should be up next? or at least before the people who were just up?[/quote]I need your referal link if you want someone to link under you.

I only have 2 referals so far for the 10required package :( oh well maybe next week i can get some more. Thx for putting me and myzr in line

Im all for being more organized, do you have any suggestions on how to get more referals and people in on this nyj?

i said what we needed in that opinion thread thats stickied right now. we need to have one official conga line and put like warnings on members who dont come through on what they say there doing. we probaly also need another offer site so we can start fresh

I think this site is fine as long as we just follow this conga it should be fine...I think the only problem is that people rnt joining so its just old members cycling through over and over agina. As long as we get people coming i think they will follow this threads guidelines. I did and now im on the roster so that seems organized enough. We just need a lot more people coming to this thread so i say advertise it up!

[quote name='chrispalm']I think this site is fine as long as we just follow this conga it should be fine...I think the only problem is that people rnt joining so its just old members cycling through over and over agina. As long as we get people coming i think they will follow this threads guidelines. I did and now im on the roster so that seems organized enough. We just need a lot more people coming to this thread so i say advertise it up![/quote]

[quote name='NorthX08']im 2/13

waiting is a b1tch[/quote]

this is why we need one conga line for each product. it will draw more attention into this thread. more attention=more referrals for you. i only have 1/12 refferals completed on my site and i think my site is easier to fulfill than this one

Well poost a link to your site and makea new thread... Just PM me a link to that site first so im up on top:)

who said anything about deleting it? were just starting a new one in hopes that we will regenerate an interest in it

Please don't go into the same item congas and post your link to your conga related to this one, thank you!

[quote name='Ernest_360']North can you change the dates on the mainpage so people will know which week will be theirs? Thanks![/quote]

"new features comes this monday" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back