|PS3 Conga!| www.YouPS34Free.com | Join Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NorthX08']updates come as more join :(

WE NEED MORE!
WE WANT U!!! :D[/QUOTE]
The OP says it hasn't been updated in 12 days, but your rules state it'll rotate every 7? Thats not a good way to get people to join.

my browser wont let me click the EDIT button atm, but when im at work tonite ill log on and use Firefox to switch people

and he's talking about adding "dates"

if anyone can, please pay for my offer & i will refer under you...

um also,

PLEASE DO NOT BAN ME, I AM SORRY FOR SPAMMING & I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN.. YOU CAN EVEN IP BAN ME IF I DO IT AGAIN...SRRRYYYYY

[quote name='myzr']We definitely need to get this thing moving again. I'm hoping for a 60gig and it looks like Sony's supply is depleted: http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,136535-pg,1/article.html[/quote] I figured those would sell out fast after the price break. I wonder if Trainn still has a connection to some stock? They haven't pulled the 60 gig units from their reward page yet. I am sure they will figure something out. And yes, I agree, let us get this thing moving! Join the Conga folks! It's easier then you think! Go green and get some greens in return! :bouncy:

[quote name='strey101']I need my link up there please i sent it to you in a PM[/quote] Can you please tell us who you signed up under, which offer you did, and if you have gone green? Thanks!

I've already been suspicious that this kind of stuff is a scam. I don't sign up for anything online that says "A credit card is required."

If I get any more PMs about either this thread or the Wii one, I'm reporting this as spam abuse. It's borderline already, especially since the membership list is being spidered for PMs.

Firstly, this stuff isn't a scam. I've gotten 2 ipods through similar sites with no trouble at all.

Secondly, no one is forcing you to sign up. If you don't like using your credit card online, fine, this isn't for you. No big deal.

Thirdly, I don't know how you are getting PMs, but have you tried replying to them? Or alerting a Moderator about them? It's not the post that's doing it, it would have to be someone specific.

Good luck.

[quote name='myzr']Thirdly, I don't know how you are getting PMs, but have you tried replying to them? Or alerting a Moderator about them? It's not the post that's doing it, it would have to be someone specific.

Good luck.[/quote]

It's been taken care of. No worries, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back