PS3 Console 320 GB $260 w/ $50 GC

Any idea whether this will last until tomorrow? I'm waiting to see what BB will do in Sunday's ad since I have all these coupon things for free giftcards (plus my RZ points)

According to the fine print on the Amazon offer page, this is not valid with any other offer. So its theoretically possible that if you apply the $10 Mastercard thing for today, it will invalidate the Amazon gift card thats supposed to come 2 days after it ships.

I dont know how Amazon treats this sort of thing normally, so maybe it will work anyway.

If you want uncharted 3, this is somewhat of a mild deal, since you can get that bundle for 290 on amazon after coupon or with 50 dollar gc and uncharted 1/2 pack tomorrow's at best buy. Uncharted 3 is 50 on amazon right now, so doing this deal and buying uncharted would be 300 w/50 gc.

Thanks OP. Locked in one for $250 to resell under cost. See if I can help some parents looking to make their kid's Christmas like I did last year. :)

Hmm... Amazon....320 GB....$260 and a $50 Amazon Credit
or........BB............320 GB.....$360 with U3+red DS3+GOW Origins and $50 GC (plus RZ coupon for another $25 GC)
or........BB.............160 GB.....$250 with HP 3D movie+1 mo PSPlus (plus RX coupon for another $25 GC)

essentially 210 for Amazon,285+18 tax for BB #1, 225+18 tax for BB #2

I already have U3 and I already have HP movie (and I don't want it in 3D), plus BB has $18 tax. BB might not let me do the extra GC though since they're kind of dicks.
What would I do with the U3 and HP 3D movie if I got them? I already got them and have no one to gift them to.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AoA']Hmm... Amazon....320 GB....$260 and a $50 Amazon Credit
or........BB............320 GB.....$300 with U3+red DS3+GOW Origins and $50 GC (plus RZ coupon for another $25 GC)
or........BB.............160 GB.....$250 with HP 3D movie+1 mo PSPlus (plus RX coupon for another $25 GC)

[/QUOTE]

Looking at the Best Buy ad for this weak, i think you are misreading the current BB deal. I think its buy a PS3 AND the DS3 pack at MSRP to get a 50 gc, you dont get the controller pack for free. But, tomorrow they will have the uncharted ps3 w/ uc 1 and 2 combo pack and 50 gc for 299

[quote name='caltab']Looking at the Best Buy ad for this weak, i think you are misreading the current BB deal. I think its buy a PS3 AND the DS3 pack at MSRP to get a 50 gc, you dont get the controller pack for free. But, tomorrow they will have the uncharted ps3 w/ uc 1 and 2 combo pack and 50 gc for 299[/QUOTE]

Whoops, you are right! Well that makes that deal much worse as of today and I don't need the U1/U2 (as I have U1-3)

[quote name='AoA']Whoops, you are right! Well that makes that deal much worse as of today and I don't need the U1/U2 (as I have U1-3)[/QUOTE]

ya if you dont want the uncharted's amazon deal right now seems like the way to go.

I heard U3 is inferior to 2 anyway, it's gonna drop in price quickly. Plus Origins isn't worth that much, it'll drop in price fast as well. a DS3 is like $40, so you aren't saving too much considering the 2 games will drop in price fast.

[quote name='IRHari']I heard U3 is inferior to 2 anyway, it's gonna drop in price quickly. Plus Origins isn't worth that much, it'll drop in price fast as well. a DS3 is like $40, so you aren't saving too much considering the 2 games will drop in price fast.[/QUOTE]

I would arguably disagree with that. UC3 has some absolutely insane set pieces and the pacing is simply perfect. It's probably best to describe UC3 as U2 refined and perfected.

[quote name='IRHari']I heard U3 is inferior to 2 anyway, it's gonna drop in price quickly. Plus Origins isn't worth that much, it'll drop in price fast as well. a DS3 is like $40, so you aren't saving too much considering the 2 games will drop in price fast.[/QUOTE]

Your opinion, but I highly doubt it'll drop in price fast. The first Uncharted by itself is still around $22.

Grabbed the Amazon deal. essentially 210 for a 320 GB and I need one to replace my poor broken one (sob) this week.

[quote name='Ardrid']I would arguably disagree with that. UC3 has some absolutely insane set pieces and the pacing is simply perfect. It's probably best to describe UC3 as U2 refined and perfected.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, here we go.
Uncharted 2 raised the bar, and set a new bench mark. Uncharted 3, felt like more of the same. So, it's a matter of opinion, and you know what they say about those.

U2 offered tons of 'wow' moments, but half way through U3, I was just saying 'oh, not this again...'

[quote name='tuklaw']Currently unavailable. Oh well[/QUOTE]

Supremely glad I got it then. And major thanks to kerouac kid for finding this and to caltab for pointing out my pricing error. I would've held off on grabbing it.

Now Amazon get going with the shipping. I got to get it set up before Christmas.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']No longer available and 50 GC offer has been taken off the table.[/QUOTE]

Glad I grabbed it before they killed the deal.

OT: Who's the hotty in your avatar? :drool:

bread's done
Back