PS3 console deal

Slashlen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
It looks like my PS3 just kicked the bucket(red blinking light). Anybody know if there are any PS3 console deals left over from Christmas?

[quote name='wugenius']There are still gift card with purchase deals. Check the weekly ad thread.[/QUOTE]

The Target one? Tried that, all the ones around me are sold out. That seemed to be the only one.

[quote name='wugenius']Will they offer you a rain check? Target is pretty good about rain checks.[/QUOTE]

He told me to come back later in the week as they *might* get more stock in. I'm not quite sure I believe that, but you have a good idea. I can check back in a couple of days and if it's still out of stock ask for a rain check.

Thanks.

I'd try ebay. Just bought a 160gb with red dualshock controller for $215 shipped, if you see one you like I would snag it asap as people are buying them up like hotcakes :)

I tried to pick one up at Target as well - the guys there said that all of the stores (within 150 miles) were out of the sale bundle, and mentioned that it was a holiday bundle and likely won't be back in stock.

bread's done
Back