Ps3 controllers not working after installing new hard drive!?

SackManBoy

Banned
So i just bought and installed a 500gb internal hard drive to my ps3. Did all the installation steps smoothly and then turn on the ps3 to see it say turn on your controller. i turn the controller on and it just continuously blinks then turns off. try three more times to no avail. then tried 100 times while hitting the little reset button on the back of the controller to no luck. So as of now my ps3 is not working. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong?

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']You have to re-sync the controller. Plug it into the console with the USB cable.[/QUOTE]

sadly ive already tried it plugged and unplugged with no luck. thanks though!

Sometime when they are acting up I leave them on the USB for awhile alone n check back later, has happened to me twice but I didn't change HDD. They just acted up on me.

So guys, after all of this stress and trouble, i am embarassed to say that it was due to a shotty usb cord. I tried every possible solution, was almost contemplating a new ps3, and found one of my old usb cables and thought why not try. So now my ps3 is running smoothly with 500 gigs of extra space. thanks alot guys for trying to help! Cant help but laugh at myself.

bread's done
Back