PS3 Controllers with 360 Layouts?

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
First off, I'm not bashing the PS3 controller so no one flip out and take it that way. I actually prefer the PS3 controller with the exception of when it comes to FPS.

I've had a 360 since release and am so used to playing FPS games on my 360 controller that whenever I play a FPS on PS3 it just feels odd and inaccurate. I don't like how the analog sticks are on the same level.

I dug around on Amazon and found plenty of controllers that had the 360 layout but a lot of people mentioned dead zones in the analog sticks and was just wondering does anyone here use a 360 Layout controller and could recommend one for me?

Much appreciated, thanks.

Power [A]. Batman: Arkham City [collector's] edition wireless controller. $30-$35. TRU or BB. Solid.

check the youtube videos for reference.

/thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gettinmoney662']Was the Xbox your first gaming console? No offense intended, I just have a theory about posts/questions like these.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly :lol:

I hate the 360 controls :cry: they have the worst d-pad IMO

Gioteck wireless for PS3 is on clearance at Target for @$15 picked one up last week but did not try it out yet. It has the xbox layout but thats about all I can say

for a true translation for FPS's, NYKO RAVEN, the l1/r1 l2/r2 swap makes it feel like xboxs "triggers", and u can get it in either the ps3 stick layout or xboxs layout.

bread's done
Back