PS3 Dante's Inferno Divine Edition & 360 Regular Edition $10 + $4 Shipping @ Amazon

Luuc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I did a search in the forums and didn't see a post about this yet, but if I missed it I apologize. I was wandering around Amazon and noticed the price tag, I got the game for this much during the big EA spring sale but I figured there might be others who would want it at this price. :D

It looks like only the PS3 version is the Divine Edition; the 360 version is the normal edition.

PS3 Version

360 Game

Edited the title to point out the $4 shipping that everyone else mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
the 3.99 shipping kinda sucks. but thanks op!

still holding out on this game a bit. i want to grab it for 10$ even.

ya you should mention the shipping, its not 10 dollars, its 14, which is about what i payed for it when i bought it (think it was 15 bucks actually)

[quote name='Kenshindono']ya you should mention the shipping, its not 10 dollars, its 14, which is about what i payed for it when i bought it (think it was 15 bucks actually)[/QUOTE]

I was excited until I saw the shipping

Thank you shipping, this went from a "Hmm... $10... that's not bad..." to "Eh, $14, I can wait."

$14 is by no means a bad deal... but it's not quite at that impulse buy spot.

[quote name='drawingboard']Boo-urns[/QUOTE]

Are you saying boo or Boo-urns?

Anyway, I feel the same. I would have snagged it for $10.

This should be $15 (or maybe even $10 at this point) at Blockbuster and as such part of the B1G1, making it $7.50 (or even $5).

I say it may be $10 because it was $15 like 5-6 months ago. Entirely possible that it dropped another $5 in that time.

9.99 is my recommended price point ( without shipping ) for this fun little game. God of war rip off it might be but it stands on its own in a few ways. A fully upgraded holy cross attack is semi broken though as you can just spam it in many situations. I got this with that awsome 50 percent off ea store sale for 9.99 with free shipping. Wait till black friday to get this.

[quote name='strait edge follower']9.99 is my recommended price point ( without shipping ) for this fun little game. God of war rip off it might be but it stands on its own in a few ways. A fully upgraded holy cross attack is semi broken though as you can just spam it in many situations. I got this with that awsome 50 percent off ea store sale for 9.99 with free shipping. Wait till black friday to get this.[/QUOTE]

or set an amazon price alert

It's $10 NEW at Hastings (in-store) also. I also picked up Medal of Honor and Demon's Souls with artbook and soundtrack for $15 each NEW.

Aside from those games I got Bioshock 2, Dante's Inferno Divine Edition, Army of Two the 40th Day, and Dead Space for $10 each NEW.

All this stuff is in-store so if you have a Hastings close by then it would be worth checking it out.

If you don't have a Hastings near you, it would just be cheaper to buy these games directly from gohastings.com instead of purchasing them through amazon since gohastings charges $2.28 for each game on shipping instead of $3.99 which is how much amazon charges for shipping.

[quote name='strait edge follower']But you would still have to pay shipping which doesn't make this a very good deal[/QUOTE]

Not unless you have Amazon prime, works for me. Price alert away guys.

[quote name='onyzukae']Wwhy?[/QUOTE]
Thumbs down for obvious reasons. No explanation in the cancelation, just cancelled. But, Amazon said "try and order again" in their email and I did. It hasn't been cancelled yet, but I figure when they do I will call Amazon and get them to sell it to me for that price.

[quote name='karyadi']Not unless you have Amazon prime, works for me. Price alert away guys.[/QUOTE]

Amazon prime doesn't cover shipping charges on a third party retailer.

[quote name='thehoweller']I absolutely love the PS3's cover. "...INCLUDES EPIC POEM!.."[/QUOTE]

It is literally an epic poem, in the proper sense.

bread's done
Back