PS3 Deal--Bing Cashback and 10% eBay coupon

djblaze805

CAGiversary!
First off, I want to say that I absolutely love this site and the community. I thought I would share this because I didn't see it on the first few pages. Forgive me if I missed it.

I just noticed that I had a 10% off eBay coupon in my account. I'm not sure if everyone got one but I encourage you to check your eBay inbox. It says it's good for things in the "tech" section, which includes video games.

Now pair this with the Bing.com Cashback deal (originally Live.com cashback) and you can save a good deal of money. When I searched "PS3" on Bing.com I clicked on the highlighted Sponsored Link at the top of the page that said "Bing Cashback" right next to a "Sony PS3" link from eBay. It was showing an additional 8% off if the purchase was a "Buy-it-Now using Paypal". Once you are back on the eBay page, click on the "See Conditions" link to get the exact details.

Definitely looks worth it to me. Good luck everyone.

[quote name='Squarehard']these 10% coupons are always selectively given out, so its really not worth advertising for most people.[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought too much stuff on ebay and this is the 2nd one I've received within a 2 month period. Thought others might be lucky too.

[quote name='gi60']You can't use live CB and coupon together right?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, you can combine them.

[quote name='Matrix813']im wondering the same as well.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the Seller, I would check out their ratings before I bought off of them.
random.gif

I've bought consoles off of ebay without any problems. As others mentioned just be selective about the seller...check feedback and how long they have been selling.
smile.gif

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']I found a guy who sell stuff from a warehouse (mostly ipods) selling PS3s for what will be less than 200 bucks with these deals.

I emailed him to see where they get the PS3s and if the warranty stickers are broken on them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320383251609

I will probably bite, if only because I'm crazy[/QUOTE]

Thing is, you need a receipt to claim warranty service, if that's the reason you're wondering about the warranty seal(s). So chances are a used one from Ebay wouldn't be eligible for warranty service that's free, even if it was less than a year old.

That is, if that's the reason you were wondering about the seals. If it's just that you're afraid someone may have been messing with the insides of the PS3 and you might be getting a lemon, then you could always buy at retail with the Sony card and save $100 off MSRP. I think that deal is still going on and there's no worries usually about if it's used or it's seals are broken and you get the full warranty period.

I went and bit the bullet. 200 bucks is nothing for a PS3. I'm sure some of them might not be in the best cosmetic condition but hey, they have a ton of feedback, and if it doesn't look and play great right out of the box they have to refund me.

If they don't, paypal claim, which is actually better for me since I would get a refund and probably keep the PS3 lol.

Worse case scenario, I lose 10 bucks shipping it back to them. It's a gamble, but considering how durable PS3s are supposed to be, it should be interesting

[quote name='CucoGordo']Cashback is @ 8% right? I don't have a coupon yet or dunno if I ever will but I'm dying to bite on some new PC/PS3 speakers.[/QUOTE]

Every time I tried it, the cash back was at 8%.

[quote name='djblaze805']I haven't bought too much stuff on ebay and this is the 2nd one I've received within a 2 month period. Thought others might be lucky too.[/QUOTE]

in a course of 2 years i think i have received 1 of these and that was 4 months ago and im probably on ebay more often than a lot of people. its just too inconsistent of who they sent these coupons to. and when they do send them, its to like 10 people, lol, not literally but you get my point :p

[quote name='Squarehard']in a course of 2 years i think i have received 1 of these and that was 4 months ago and im probably on ebay more often than a lot of people. its just too inconsistent of who they sent these coupons to. and when they do send them, its to like 10 people, lol, not literally but you get my point :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I definitely see your point. I guess my post just served more as a reminder to check your ebay inbox "just in case".

bread's done
Back