PS3 Deal, Unfamilar, need opinion

IkilledLassic

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow cheapassers. I am none to familar with the PS3, the pricing, the different hardware types ( I heard they are releasing several new types) etc.

That being said, I have a friend who is offering a PS3 60 gig, 2 controllers, something called a intercooler, HDMI cable, and 2 games -- MLB, another, not sure what it is, for 400. I countered with 350 and he accepted. Im not sure if this is a good price; I wanted to hear from some of the the more knowledgable folks on this site before I went forward. Obviously I would try the system out before I purchased it.

Thanks for the help.

$350 is a great price. Throw away the dmn Intercooler though, those things can do more harm than good.

I think it's a great price, too. I thought I got a pretty good deal for a new 60GB for $360 back in July and you're getting some extras. I'd also stay away from the intercooler. The PS3's fan doesn't really need any help.

Great deal. Hell I thought $500 was a great deal (I know... Take away my CAG membership card, buying something full price). But I never owned a PS2 and having the ability to play PS2 games upscaled and AA'd was a huge selling point for me.

And throw the Intercooler away... or trade it in at EB/GS... if they take those.

I'd be a little weary as to why he accepted the 350 offer so fast unless of course he said that he needed the money...otherwise great deal

bread's done
Back