Ps3 deals?

thejaz

CAG Veteran
I'm looking to get a ps3. I'm looking for deals with throw-ins or something to that degree. I'm kicking myself that I missed the zellers deal from last weekend...

I snagged the Superstore deal which was the same week as the Zellers one, I'm sure there will be a few more deals coming out soon. Just keep checking CAG ;)

I'm also looking to get a deal for a PS3, or at least some kind of bundle. It's weird the only thing I can find is the system for $399... is that the best Canada can do?

Was going to start a new thread, but figured I would bump this one instead. My brother is looking for a PS3. FS and BB don't really have any deals. Does anyone know of stores blowing out older models for $349, like Blockbuster or Rogers?

~S

I don't know if you guys have been reading up about all the PS3 slim rumours and stuff, but it seems more and more likely that it's actually going to be coming out and along with it a price drop in all PS3 SKUs. If you're fine with getting a "fat" model, I suspect that retailers will be coming out with better and better deals in the upcoming weeks in order to clear out as many of the old models as they can before the slim is officially announced.

This is just a hunch of course, but something you might want to be aware of. :)

Yeah, hold on to your money for now, the price is dropping as confirmed with pics by a U.S. CAG

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233847

picture.php

These are US prices listed, but our prices will be the same I assume?

the price will drop in no time or a slim will come out . after that happens get it off kijiji :p . thats as CAG a person can get ...

bread's done
Back