PS3 Deals?

HockeyCus

CAG Veteran
Hey guys whats up, i just wanted to throw a question out there. My ps3 broke and im looking to get a new one. ( i dont like buying online)
Im aiming towards a 160 gb and i have killzone 3 Gt5 and the ps3 move. Anyone know any good deals that stores are having or are going to have in the next week or so

Slicksdeals.com might post a deal every now and then that include instore offers. Just a thought.

i check slickdeals and nothing :/ thanks tho. and to the other poster i found a 320 gb ps3 with move for 364 pretty good deal since the regualr is 350. I belive it was the gamestop sale that ends this week, go on the web site and go to the power deal page and scroll threw the huge list and u shud find it

^Just about to mention that GS deal. Maybe Kmart, not sure if they still have a deal, might check the deals section/Kmart thread.

These aren't too shabby. It seems like the best thing to do right now is wait it out for a new bundle deal. Are there any expectations for bundles that might come around E3?

ya that deff. would be the thing to do but i have kz3 and da2 i just got and i cant bare to w8 that long lol. If you can w8 tho its prolly your best bet for a good deal, im hearing 50 price drop on ps3s

Yeah. That's what I'm debating. It doesn't even seem worth it to wait that long for a $50 price drop. It would be nice to get some good bundle items. I wouldn't even play KZ3.

Too bad you don't like buying online, as Amazon has a site called Warehouse Deals( www.warehousedeals.com ) and they typically have PS3's up that're both in bundles and/or standalone for $200-240.

Unfortunately they're marked as USED and in various conditions, plus some folks(myself included) have received lemons from them before. But since you said you already have Move, KZ3 and so on you don't really NEED a bundle.

bread's done
Back