Ps3 dlc from another country

drunkenxsouljah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
I want to buy something from amazon.uk so the game region will obviously be uk region but that doesn't matter on ps3.
Now I know if you want to download dlc for your uk ps3 game you must create a uk account and buy the dlc from the uk ps store, does that mean I can only play the game on my uk account if I download the dlc or I can I use the dlc on my USA account?

I would think it would work across accounts. I have a Japanese account and have downloaded items that I then play on my US account. So if I understand your question correctly, you should be fine as long as it is the UK disc and UK DLC.

that was exactly what I was asking, so lets say for example I get super street fighter from japan or euro and want to get more characters so I download the dlc from either japan or euro store when I log in with my usa account I will get to play them correct?

should be okay.. I think.. but you have to use a UK points card or a credit card based in the UK to get points.

I don't think it's 100% accurate for DLC-addons.

If you buy a game or download a demo, I think it does it properly. However, I know that I have used my UK account for downloading add-ons that were free on their store for U.S. based DL games. The add-ons looked like they were getting installed, but they never made it into my game. I tried this for HVB, but it may work the same way for others.

IIRC, games are region free, DLC is not. So if it is a PAL game, make sure to get the patches/DLC PAL also (ie, I assume you would have to use the UK account).

bread's done
Back