PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controllers. Want one?

Gameboy415

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
*Please PM me if you're interested in buying/trading!*

As I live in Japan, I can now purchase Dual Shock 3's so I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in buying some.

I'm asking $75 shipped (via EMS) per controller.

If you're interested, please post/PM me.

Just to be perfectly clear:

1 PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller (Black or White) = $75 shipped

and I will only accept Paypal for payments.

Thanks for looking and please post if you're interested! :D

CIMG2424.jpg

No more trades, sorry! I'll still take Paypal though.

PS3:
-Guitar Hero III bundle ******PENDING from Xfactor4 ******
-Rock Band bundle ******PENDING from Xfactor4 *****[/B]

I'll bite. I was looking around and you're pretty much right - it's the cheapest I've found that's in stock. I'll take a white one please.

Hello I am totally interested. I have a paypal account with a verified adress. I would like to get a black one. PM me for more instructions.

Thanks for all the interest! The first post has been updated to show current reservations. If you haven't mentioned a color preference, let me know which you want.

To answer a few quick questions:

-I'm not 100% sure if rumble will work with PS2 games, but I will test it on my American PS3 on Sunday and report back here

-I will try to get the controllers to you as quickly and safely as possible. I live about 5 minutes from my local Post Office so I can ship the controllers out within a day of receiving payment. I'm unsure if they offer tracking numbers, but I'll get them for you if at all possible.

I will respond to individual PM's later today.

(2000th post, hooray! :D )

Oh hey bro! I don't know if you remember me, but I am interested. Please let me know... Are you willing to trade at all for these either? I have a bunch of store credit at P-A I would buy there but they stopped doing preorders there :( !

I have a sealed copy of Godfather: Blackhand Edition for Wii. I've been meaning to play it, but don't think I'll ever get around to it. Any interest in that and perhaps a little something else?

DualShock 3's are in hand and ready to ship!!

And I have personally tested a DS3 with my American PS3 and I can confirm:

-DS3's work perfectly with US PS3's! Just connect the USB cable, turn on the DS3, unplug the USB cable and you're ready to play!
-DS3's ARE fully backwards compatible with PS2 games! I tested it with Devil May Cry 3: SE and the rumble works flawlessly.
-The controllers are the same size and shape as SIXAXIS controllers, but a bit heavier and with the word "DUALSHOCK3" above the "SIXAIS" logo.

I will PM everyone currently on the reserve list with payment/shipping details, but if you would like a DS3 that hasn't been claimed please post here/PM me!!

I forgot to add in my PM, I'm interested in the black DS3 for the Wii Points cards via email/PM. I'll get back to you on Monday to confirm. Thanks.

I guess I should post in the thread as well but I would like to puchase one if possible, Paypal all the way
BTW White if you have it

i hate this its like a tease, but $75 is to much for something that will sell here for $50 in a few months...especially when the USD is worth more than JPY (yen)

edit: pm'd you anyway

[quote name='SuppaMan']i hate this its like a tease, but $75 is to much for something that will sell here for $50 in a few months...especially when the USD is worth more than JPY (yen)

edit: pm'd you anyway[/quote]

Well, too bad then for you. It's called supply & demand, and if you want it for $50, then you can wait a few months. So either pony up the $75, or move on and don't say anything.

To anyone still looking for a DualShock 3:

I'm planning to pick up some more DS3's in the next few days, so if you'd like one please PM me with your color preference!

I'm still looking to trade for the items listed in my first post, otherwise it's $75 via Paypal per DS3.

[quote name='asif5th']Well, too bad then for you. It's called supply & demand, and if you want it for $50, then you can wait a few months. So either pony up the $75, or move on and don't say anything.[/quote]
way to be a dbag, if that was your goal you succeeded by jumping to conclusions and acting like an ass for no reason

free bump for you GB

Your stuff came in faster than domestic mail. Oddly enough, the tracking on the USPS site works better with your shipment as well compared to local stuff. Wasn't home yesterday when they tried to deliver so I'll pick it up at the PO tomorrow. Nice.

Great to hear they've arrived so quickly! :D

I'd really appreciate it if you could leave me some feedback on iTrader when you get a chance!

Ok gang, LAST CALL for round 2 of DS3's!!
If you want one, let me know TODAY.

I'm going to pick up the controllers Wednesday night and I will ship on Thursday afternoon.

If you want one, PM me ASAP!

Anyone aware of how to get the title updates (in North America) for previously released games to work with rumble? Do I have to hop online to get it or will the PS3 auto-update when I start the game? MotorStorm auto-updated when I went online and I was able to find the rumble option in the game menu. Warhawk did an auto-update at the disc loading screen, but I can't find the option to turn it on. Specifically, I'm looking to see how to get updates and how they're handled with the following games:

F1 CE
Heavenly Sword
Resistance
Warhawk

[quote name='sum41rcks1']bump TC CML for DS3[/quote]In case you haven't already, check the OP. There are specific things he's trading the DS3 for.

I'm still open to trades for the next 2 weeks or so, but after that I'm only going to accept Paypal/Wii Points because I won't be in Japan to accept any packages!

If you're interested, PM me!

Ok, due to a SERIOUS lack of funds here in Japan I can't do any more trades for DualShock 3's.

I will still accept Paypal though!

[quote name='Pakahafi']How long does it take if I order one from you and I am in socal?[/QUOTE]

I ship via EMS express international shipping so it should take about 4-6 days. :)

bread's done
Back