PS3 Dual shock3 49.xx at walmart b&m

You think? I would imagine if you're going to post a deal, you'd want to be pretty sure if your deal is actually correct or not.

[quote name='jer0009']it's the same price on walmart.com with .92 cent shipping. [/quote]

plus tax, if applicable..

[quote name='lowenbotten']You think? I would imagine if you're going to post a deal, you'd want to be pretty sure if your deal is actually correct or not.[/quote]
so sorry i coldn't remember the change.

Sucks, just bought one at Gamestop yesterday for $54.99.... Oh well at least I have it I guess, not like I really even play my PS3.

wat b&m....yah i hope sony announce some colors for the DS 3 soon or something,, and if not if this price stays..i might consider picking one up! thanks for the post

[quote name='Guy Legend']Circuit City or Best Buy would match this, correct? I'd rather go there...[/QUOTE]

Best Buy would match it, but the thing is, I'm not even 100% certain they're going to carry the DS3, at least right away.

It doesn't come up on bestbuy.com at all, and in RSS, it still shows up as "Not Carried by Location".

It's like whoever's in charge of purchasing is asleep at the wheel.

[quote name='SackAttack']Best Buy would match it, but the thing is, I'm not even 100% certain they're going to carry the DS3, at least right away.

It doesn't come up on bestbuy.com at all, and in RSS, it still shows up as "Not Carried by Location".

It's like whoever's in charge of purchasing is asleep at the wheel.[/quote]

I think it's been slow to pop up on some retail sites because it was released early. The original sale date was 4/15.

I saw the dualshock 3's a couple of days ago at Circuit City, but it's not up on their website right now.

[quote name='Guy Legend']I think it's been slow to pop up on some retail sites because it was released early. The original sale date was 4/15.

I saw the dualshock 3's a couple of days ago at Circuit City, but it's not up on their website right now.[/QUOTE]

Well, what I mean is that usually bestbuy.com will let you preorder things by 1-2 weeks before their release. This isn't always true, but certainly with the software it has been.

Even if THAT weren't the case, by now it should be telling stores how many they're getting and such, and I know at my store, it's not even so much as 'on order.' The status for the item almost seems to imply a "yeah, we're aware of it, but meh" mindset towards the DS3.

Can anybody link me to the Dualshock page on walmart.com?
I cant seem to find it at all and only the sixaxis comes up when i search.
Maybe it was a mistake?

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Can anybody link me to the Dualshock page on walmart.com?
I cant seem to find it at all and only the sixaxis comes up when i search.
Maybe it was a mistake?[/quote]
Link

No mistake. I picked one up for $49.82 on Sunday night at the store.

[quote name='Oxygen']Link

No mistake. I picked one up for $49.82 on Sunday night at the store.[/quote]

Thanks for the Confirmation.
And i did find the link.
Debating on getting sixaxis or DS3 since Sixaxis is on the cheap now :D
Link for those who need it

bread's done
Back