PS3 dualshock controller $49.99 at Amazon

[quote name='momomchine']Its $48.99 @ Buy.com & Buy.com doesn't charge sales tax. Your final price with Amazon is $54.18. Thats over $5 difference.[/quote]They only charge sales tax in states that they're required to do so, and that's a much smaller list than the states they don't charge sales tax in.

For a dollar difference more, I'd always go to Amazon.com.

[quote name='momomchine']Its $48.99 @ Buy.com & Buy.com doesn't charge sales tax. Your final price with Amazon is $54.18. Thats over $5 difference.[/QUOTE]

Eh...
Buy.com charges sales tax in CA. Amazon doesn't.
Not bad and not great deal either way. :whistle2:|

EDIT: got beat to it. oh well. thanks for clearing it up.

[quote name='shrike4242']They only charge sales tax in states that they're required to do so, and that's a much smaller list than the states they don't charge sales tax in.

For a dollar difference more, I'd always go to Amazon.com.[/quote]

QFT.

[quote name='swiller']Good price. Is costco deal in-store too? With shipping and tax I'm guessing it equals the same or more than Amazon. WalMart I get taxed too, plus I have to stomach walking in one.[/quote]Shipping was $6.01, and with tax of $3.79 on top of it made it a little under $54.

Yeah, I think Amazon.com is the way to go. Costco doesn't sell the DS3 in-store, and Sam's Club might. Not sure, as I haven't been in one for over a month.

bread's done
Back