PS3 exclusive suggestions?

kiwimonster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I have recently moved to the other side and sold my xbox off completely I only used it for shooters but those days are long and gone. I recently purchased the 320gb PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle and got the Uncharted 1&2 thrown in. I am looking to build up my collection with other PS3 exclusives anyone suggest some games that are absolute must plays? If its a multi platform game I nearly always get it on the PC. I'm think of also picking up Heavy Rain, God of War series, MGS4, Yakuza 4, The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection, and maybe some Demon Souls? I loved Dark Souls.

InFamous is a personal favorite of mine made by SuckerPunch, and if you like that than I would definitely pick up the Sly Collection which is a great HD remake of the first three Sly games.

Infamous is an amazing game. Try out Metal Gear Solid 4, God of War Collection and 3, Little Big Planet 1/2, and Heavy Rain just to name a few. Enjoy your new super computer!

Sweet thank you all for the suggestions. One thing Uncharted 3 looks super enticing should I start with UC 1 and work my way through the series I really want to pop in UC 3 and play looks amazing haha.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Sweet thank you all for the suggestions. One thing Uncharted 3 looks super enticing should I start with UC 1 and work my way through the series I really want to pop in UC 3 and play looks amazing haha.[/QUOTE]

I'd play them in order simply because the story is kinda continuous, but it's not a huge deal if you don't.

I wouldn't say story order matters that much. It's mechanics that'll suck if you don't go in order. I start with the first with the mindset that it gets better in terms of controls and gameplay.

You're off to a good start with the games mentioned. Games I've played that I would also recommend:

FPS:
Resistance series
Killzone series
MAG (Massive Action Game)

Action/Adventure/TPS:
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
inFamous series
Ninja Gaiden Sigma series
WarHawk

Platformer:
LittleBigPlanet series
The Sly Collection

Racing:
Gran Turismo 5
ModNation Racers
Motorstorm series

Sports:
MLB: The Show

I don't really play JRPG's so I will let someone else recommend some; there are a handful of exclusive ones like Disgaea and White Knight Cronicles.

Also worth checking out are the PSN exclusives, such as Crash Commando or WipEout HD.

I can add two games i think are worth playing.

3D Game Heroes & Souls Series (Demon & Dark)

The first if you enjoyed Zelda and the other if you like a challenging Action RPG.

Get GOW, the two remake discs and 3, thats like 5 bad ass games for less than 70 bucks. I would say MAG and warhawk too, but I think they are both dead, idk have not played them in over a year.

bread's done
Back