PS3 Eye of Judgement $29.92 @ Walmart!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok price drop from home office came down today. They dropped the Eye of Judgement bundle down to $29.92 from $69.96. This SHOULD NOT BE YMMV since it is a home office price change sent to all stores.

Picked one up myself for the price. Cheaper than buying the camera alone.

Yes, this game is very fun, and if you are so inclined you can print out cards instead of buying them (assuming your a no good internet pirate and know where to find them).

To use the series 2 cards you need to download the expansion from the PSN for $15, but when you think about it, with this deal you are getting the eye for the $40 it would normally cost and the game and accesories for $5, which to me is well worth it.

And yeah, Yuma is a sucktastic place to visit, but when you get used to the heat it's not a bad place to live.

[quote name='wapdiddle']Yes, this game is very fun, and if you are so inclined you can print out cards instead of buying them (assuming your a no good internet pirate and know where to find them).

To use the series 2 cards you need to download the expansion from the PSN for $15, but when you think about it, with this deal you are getting the eye for the $40 it would normally cost and the game and accesories for $5, which to me is well worth it.

And yeah, Yuma is a sucktastic place to visit, but when you get used to the heat it's not a bad place to live.[/quote]I got the last one at Target for $17 around last week.Try and check if they have some more. The target in the new mall. Actually,it gets really hot in the summer but around october(right now) the mornings are so relaxing.

So I know some people are interested in possibly using the PSEye as a webcam too like the hack for the Eyetoy. Well it looks like one group is getting very close to this (they have the camera up and running on a PC and are working on getting it usable in applications beyond the test program). At the rate they seem to be going the PSEye may become even more useful. Follow the progress here http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/2921/

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but I saw 5 of these at my Walmart today :)[/QUOTE]

Still $29.82? I know there was talk of them being lowered to $15 at all Wal-Marts a while ago, but I'm now guessing that was a YMMV type thing.

[quote name='josh_animebum']So I know some people are interested in possibly using the PSEye as a webcam too like the hack for the Eyetoy. Well it looks like one group is getting very close to this (they have the camera up and running on a PC and are working on getting it usable in applications beyond the test program). At the rate they seem to be going the PSEye may become even more useful. Follow the progress here http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/2921/[/QUOTE]

This won't work if you run 64bit Windows .

Got one of these at my Walmart. There were 2 when I checked a long time ago and only 1 now. I wanna say thanks to the person that left me one. lol ^_^

bread's done
Back