PS3 Eye Pet Game BRAND NEW EyePet w/ Camera EYE English

kryptonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
51D2-s2avxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

PS3 Eye Pet Game BRAND NEW EyePet w/ Camera EYE English

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

So I was looking around on ebay for a Playstation Eye and came across this. Reading the description it appears as though it's region free. Does anyone have any experience with this or something similar?

I even checked the feedback and saw several people from the US had purchased them with satisfactory feedback. I've contacted some of them and hopefully they'll be able to answer my questions.

If anyone has any suggestions or advice I'd appreciate it!!!

If the Asian version works with the US version of PS3 (camera and game) and what the difference is between the US camera, Eyepet game from what the other markets have?

I heard back from the people whom had purchased it and they say it works fine. However there has to be a reason why they're delaying it for the US and don't want to purchase it if the US version is going to have added features.

From what I've read, the version you have listed above will not work with download content (DLC) from any region except for UK. You would have to open a PSN account for the UK and purchase content through their PS Store. This is the case with almost all releases, if not all. Original region game + original region PS Store = DLC will work. EyePet 2 is set to release at the end of this year in the UK.
SCEA stated that EyePet was delayed in the U.S. in order to add online integration and Move support.
I don't know if there are any differences between cameras from the different regions.

bread's done
Back