PS3 - Fallout 3

Funions

CAG Newbie
This is my frist time doing something like this.
I'm asking...
Fallout 3- $30 Will ship for free within 24 hours via first class with tracking number.
It has no scratches and have original manual, box art and case. I accept paypal and money orders.I have pictures if you want them as well. Just PM me for questions. :D ALSO, I'll ship before you pay so you'll know I'm real and not a fake also for good feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Funions']This is my frist time doing something like this.
I'm asking...
Fallout 3- $36 Will ship for free within 24 hours via Media Mail
COD:WaW- $36 Will ship for free within 24 hours via Media Mail
All have no scratches and have original manuals, box art and cases. I've only played these games once and never took them out of my PS3 until I was done. Once I receive payment I will ship out the next day unless its the weekend. I accept paypal and money orders.I have pictures if you want them as well. Hopefully I did this right and won't get flamed. Just PM me for questi ons. :D[/QUOTE]

After doing 30 seconds of research, I think you're asking too much for Fallout 3. You should ship first class with delivery confirmation. Volunteer to send first to someone with good feedback. You have no feedback and not many people are going to feel comfortable putting their money on the line with someone with no feedback/reputation, no offense.

bread's done
Back