PS3 FIFA 09 Duo-Hedgeidecimal Trophy Help

[quote name='Nickk96']1.jack--sos(captin)
2.SlayerNZ
3.sguesty
4.seenbeen
5.MaGNeTiX
6.Ripper1488
7.JC9179
8.UnitedRonaldo
9.CHS4916
10. seenbeen

and remember everyone pick a position but do not pick the Any button when you are picking your position if you pick the ANY button we will not get the trophy and ONLY CAPTINS PRESS X

10 v 10 monday 27 july 2009 8pm uk time night[/QUOTE]

I'd like to stick myself on the teamsheet if that is alright:roll:

cmon guys, we only have an hour and 5 people still havent accepted the club invites, go to online game modes > FIFA 09 Clubs > My Club ( I think) and accept the invite or we cannot get this trophy, just incase does anyone have any friends that want to join on a last minute sign up?

Guys, we're all online and waiting. If you've agreed to be here, please make sure you get online as soon as possible, thanks

I am on Nickk96's team but they are reschedulin for wednesday i cant make it - would it be possible if you can reschedule for another day in which everybody can participate i have commited my self to this and to help everybody please please reschedule - message me on ps3 if you would be kind enough to reconcider a new day thanks

ID New123castle

I also can't do wednesday, so would also appreciate rescheduling this. Could we perhaps do Thursday or Friday? This is the last hard one I need on FIFA, and after spending 3 hours working on it last night I'd hate to miss out...

yo im tryin to get in a league or something. anyone want to invite me to a game or some kind of tournament of some sort. just message me my psn is DeviLzRejectz

Is there still room available? I'm trying to decide between FIFA 09 and UFC with the 35% off sale... If I can get in on this I'll go with FIFA. Let me know.

is it done yet?

was thinking as it is seeming a bit tricky to sort out times we could just set a time that stays the same every day and everyone that can each day goes to the dressing rooms for that time to play?

[quote name='Nickk96']10 v 10 wed 5[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to get the Duo-Hedgeidecimal trophy. Is there still room on a team?

I also need help to get the The Venhola Ice trophy. I heard you need at least 3 people to do it, don't know if that's true. Bottom line is I'm trying to get all the online trophies and am willing to help others with ones they'll need too.

PSNID is JRad5566

And While We Are Trying To Get The Duo-Hedgeidecimal (10 v 10) trophy can anyone help me with the Party Person trophy on little big planet all we need to do is
Complete a level online with 3 other players who are on your friends list so if you want to help me or need this trophy please put your name down on this list

1.NickK96

And While We Are Trying To Get The Duo-Hedgeidecimal (10 v 10) trophy can anyone help me with the Party Person trophy on little big planet all we need to do is
Complete a level online with 3 other players who are on your friends list so if you want to help me or need this trophy please put your name down on this list

1.NickK96
2.ClassicCal

HURRY UP AND PUT YOUR PSN DOWN WE WILL BE GETTING TROPHY THURSDAY 13th AT 12.00 UK TIME

We got the party person trophy

plase heart my little big planet levels and i will haertyours back is you haert me as auther i will heart you as auther

thank you

Hea I need the duo trophy aswell if there is still room I would love to join the club! Can someone let me know wht day and time and also can someone on one of the teams send me an invite to join the club! Thanks heaps!!!

Psn: JBA_19-05-1995

BLUE RIBBON TROPHY IN CALL OF DUTY : WORLD AT WAT

i need 3 more people for this trophy just leave your psn and when we have enough people i will give a date and time when to do it

PSN:NickK96

THANK YOU

1.NickK96

okay we have a team with 10 already now we need another team i will be captin along with a person called felipez so if you need this trophy add me on my PSN:NickK96 or leave your psn on this site. i will add everyone when we get 11 people

1.NickK96(captin)
2.Felipez(captin)

I will do it I have been trying to get this for a month now and its really starting to frustrate me. By the way i am back to school in England so we will have to try and get the trophy on like a Saturday. PSN: JBA_19-05-1995

bread's done
Back