PS3 for $13,000+?

Look at the winning bidder. A lot of the ones over $3000 have fake bidders.

One auction went up to 99,999.999.00. And the bidder had zero or 1 feedback but I honestly doubt he would pay.

[quote name='mykevermin']Nothing more than retribution to PS3 eBayers in the form of people creating phony accounts and shitting up the bid with amounts they'll never pay.

I think it's kinda adorable, personally.[/QUOTE]
Cool

I just seen alot of the final prices on ebay. If you are lucky you will get at least $1500. This is from seeing about 10 or so final auction prices. It does not seem like the price is going as high any more like the pre-order did.

[quote name='SharpShooter']I just seen alot of the final prices on ebay. If you are lucky you will get at least $1500. This is from seeing about 10 or so final auction prices. It does not seem like the price is going as high any more like the pre-order did.[/quote]

3 stooges scenario. Everybody is trying to get their PS3 up on eBay right now. It is pushing the price down slightly.

Wait a week. If there isn't a second shipment by next week, prices will go back up. It there is a second shipment by next week, prices will level off or continue going down.

bread's done
Back