PS3 Game lot for sale

My PS3 60GB launch died so I need money to buy a PS3 Slim. Gamestop will give me around $230 after all the trade-in promos for the games below. If you were to buy them used it would be around $430-450. I'm asking $250 shipped/tracking for this lot of games...I'll gladly accept Paypal and will provide tracking. I don't scam people

Onto the list...

Burnout Paridise
Call Of Duty World At War
Call Of Juerez Bound In Blood
Dead Space
Fairytale Fights
Ghostbusters The Video Game
Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Mirrors Edge
LEGO Rockband
Lost Planet Extreme Condition
Red Faction Guerilla
Unreal Tournament 3

Email me at: [email protected] or
Call me at: (224)430-6715.
My name is Rob and I'm from the Northern Suburbs of Chicago.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to sell them as a whole lot for $250 shipped. i need to get a new ps3 asap! i just had surgery and temporary disabled so the ps3 occupies my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
i lowered the price to $250 shipped making it almost the same price as if i were to trade them into gamestop. i paid full price for most of these games with the exception to the FTF from best buy. if i don't get a response within the next 12 hours these games are going to gamestop. my wife will be trading them in and picking me up a ps3 slim.

A quick amazon grading puts your lot at $200, and that's before the minus $30-54 or so in fees. If I were you, I'd go with the gamestop trade-in fo' sure.

If gamestop is offering you 230ish for that lot I would be all over that. That seems pretty reasonable(can't believe I'm saying that about gamestop)

dont post that much personal info about yourself on a public forum man.
also, unless you can sell locally on Craigslist or something, maybe you should just take the gamestop route.

$230 is a good amount for those games. You won't find anyone here who will pay more than $160ish, if that. I guarantee you I could hunt those games up individually and pay less than $250, probably closer to $200 or less if I took my time doing it. A decent amount of the games you have listed go for around $20 brand new.

[quote name='Arakias']dont post that much personal info about yourself on a public forum man.
also, unless you can sell locally on Craigslist or something, maybe you should just take the gamestop route.[/QUOTE]

QFT, and free bump.

[quote name='phatdog45']yeah, this is "cheap ass gamer.com"[/QUOTE]

and

And, honestly, you should never say "I PROMISE I WON'T SCAM YA!!!" because pointing that out sometimes throws up red flags... As many people have posted here, unless you're willing to break up the lot, which it seems like you aren't, Gamestop is your best bet.

Does the $230 from gamestop include the 3/10, 4/20, and 7/50 trade-in promos? I don't know if you have enough for the 7/$50, but you should have enough for one or two 4/$20.

Definitely go the gamestop route. You wont get that much money from anyone here.

bread's done
Back