Ps3 game nights Calendar

brettsp

CAGiversary!
Hi Everyone, maybe this is a stupid question. Is there a shared calendar anywhere that lists all the PS3 game nights (maybe with e-mail reminders)? I just can't keep track of them all. The calendar on the cheapassgamer website only has birthdays

Cheers

Brett

Someone tried to start one about a month ago but I don't think it got very far. Otherwise, I haven't seen anything like that.

I think it would be a good idea though. While we had threads for it, I think a calendar would be better. It would be even better if it were integrated into CAG rather than through a 3rd party app IMHO.

[quote name='hone']most of us don't have that kind of access to integrate stuff directly into CAG.[/QUOTE]Pretty much. I actually considered creating my own site to handle many of the CAG PSN Gaming stuff several months ago, but since I've been able to at least create a CAG PSN Gaming social group, I haven't bothered. I might get back around to it sometime, but I have a lot of things on my mind, and I still need to work on re-working my CAG PSN Gaming thread a little (It's getting a little messy).

bread's done
Back