PS3 games able to download on PS4... Flower?...

GeorgeCostanza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Sorry didn't know where else to turn.  I'm a xbox guy myself but own all the systems.  I have read articles on the PS4 but not everything.  I did read that a few games are able to be downloaded for free, if you owned them for the PS3, including flower.  I was not able to find any type of list in the settings, of games that I previously purchased that were available for download.  I found the purchase history but it was all generic and only showed the purchase date but no other information.  Is there an easier way to see what games I can download again on the PS4?  I was able to get flower but I thought I read there were others.

I'm having problems with it too. For Flower it's saying Choose a Version and from there you can get the free one.

Problem is, I went to Flower from a banner ad, which automatically added it to my cart. And it seems you can't delete things from your cart once it's there.

There's no way I can tell to see which ones you qualify for other than going to each crossbuy game and checking it.

In the Playstation Store on the PS4 there is a section called PS3 to PS4. Then go to Cross-Buy. Right now Flower and Sound Shapes are the only ones available. I know Flow and some other games will be available for crossbuy, I posted it in the PS4 thread somewhere.

bread's done
Back