Tomb Raider Underworld - 1.50
Left 4 Dead - 2.50
Left 4 Dead 2 - 4.50
NCAA Football 10 - 2.00
Resident Evil 5 - 4.50
Darksiders - 2.50
Kung Fu Panda/Marvel Ultimate Alliance Bundle - 1.00
Wii Controller Holder (From Nintendo Club) - 1.00

[quote name='IanKazimer']How's the hinge on that PSP Logitech case? Still able to flip back and hold the system up?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the case is in great condition. You should be able to hinge it back to hold your PSP. Unfortunately, I do not have the template to make the custom designs.

Tomb Raider Underworld $2
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $2
OXM Discs 102-114 Lot $1
Fallout 3: Collector's Edition Items COMPLETE $10.50

updated

I changed the end date to September 6th, as I will be out of town on the 15th and I want to make sure I can get all of the payments out before I head out :).

Super Street Fighter IV - 7.50
Tomb Raider Underworld - 2.50
Left 4 Dead - 3.50
Left 4 Dead 2 - 6.50
Resident Evil 5 - 5.50
The Saboteur - $2.50

how much is shipping to canada? id like to know before i bid because I won some games from the ultimate lowball and shipping was, in some cases, just $3-4 for one game.
thanks

[quote name='helluvagood']how much is shipping to canada? id like to know before i bid because I won some games from the ultimate lowball and shipping was, in some cases, just $3-4 for one game.
thanks[/QUOTE]

Shipping to Canada for one game will cost the same as shipping to the U.S. Anything larger will most likely be more expensive. Shipping larger items in box will cost quite a bit.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Free bump; just wanted to let you know you put down my name for the wrong items. I did not bid on King of Queens or the PSX game lot.[/QUOTE]

fixed. sorry about that. Got you and kube's avatars mixed up. Thought you were him.

Thanks for pointing that out!

morning bump :)

For those bidding, expect the shipping costs for the items marked as an asterisk be anywhere from $5 to $8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Street Fighter IV - $10
NCAA Football 10 - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $5
Resident Evil 5 - $6
Darksiders - $5
Earth Defense Force 2017 - $3

[quote name='natec12']Alan Wake (no dlc) - $17[/QUOTE]
Whew, thanks for outbidding me, my utility bills came in and I didn't think I was going to make it for that item.

bread's done
Back