PS3 games for presale @Gamestop

No way, that many games on release? I mean it would be nice but I really don't feel that all those games listed will be available upon release of the PS3. I also wonder if the date for the PS3 is set then.

these dates do not reflect the release of the ps3 or the games. it simply is putting them in the system so gamestop can start taking preorders. its almost certain that every single date of those games will change, and i wouldnt be suprised if the price did for some as well.

This is just Sony trying to hype the PS3 and cut into the sales of the 360. Those games will not all be ready this year.

[quote name='Indiana']This is just Sony trying to hype the PS3 and cut into the sales of the 360. Those games will not all be ready this year.[/QUOTE]

I don't really see what Sony has to do with Gamestop putting games up for preorder. They put games up all the time that have no firm (or even realistic) release date.

click the link, they are all $60. I would have preordered a ps3(to dump on ebay) but all of my gamestops have a wait list of 40 people already($50 deposit) and no they didnt say anything about having to preorder with credit.

GS is taking preorders already? Weird, EB still hasn't started.

EDIT: I'm referring to preorders for the system, not the games.

[quote name='argyle']GS is taking preorders already? Weird, EB still hasn't started.

EDIT: I'm referring to preorders for the system, not the games.[/QUOTE]
When I bought DMC:3 GC at gamestop last week, I asked them about ps3 preordering and they said they haven't started preorders yet.

I also asked. No preorders yet. I'm sure it'll be all over these forums (and the news) when they start. I also plan on grabbing a few to flip on the Ebay, after what happened with the 360s...

[quote name='mkelehan']I also asked. No preorders yet. I'm sure it'll be all over these forums (and the news) when they start. I also plan on grabbing a few to flip on the Ebay, after what happened with the 360s...[/QUOTE]

depending on the stock of PS3's available - the demand might be even higher after what happened with 360, since everyone will try to buy as many units as possible to sell on eBay.....

WTF is this, I just check the dates the games will be available all around the 10th and 12th month, wtf Sony said the damn console will be available around spring time WTF???? I'm pissed thats is I hate Sony officially.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']depending on the stock of PS3's available - the demand might be even higher after what happened with 360, since everyone will try to buy as many units as possible to sell on eBay.....[/QUOTE]

Not a good Idea to do man, because Sony wil release the console in Japan ahead ofcourse maybe if they dont release it in Europe before North America it will maybe sell cause lot's of people from Europe want it, that's why the Xbox 360 sold good on there, and no I dont think the Asian market was that atracted to Xbox 360 from ebay.

[quote name='Sejad']WTF is this, I just check the dates the games will be available all around the 10th and 12th month, wtf Sony said the damn console will be available around spring time WTF???? I'm pissed thats is I hate Sony officially.[/QUOTE]
Where have you been? Unless you're talking about Japan, the PS3 almost has to come out in the fall.

bread's done
Back