PS3 Games

Da_Best_12

CAG Veteran
Anyone know where I can get the following games relatively cheap, or if anyone is willing to sell their copy to me

Assassin's Creed
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Mirror's Edge

Video Game Deals - The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs have full access.
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

LEARN2READ!

Assassin's Creed and Mirror's Edge are both under $20 at Gamestop. I don't think you will find them much cheaper than that other than the unlikely clearance deal one may stumble upon.

[quote name='Fearia']Video Game Deals - The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs have full access.
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

LEARN2READ!
[/QUOTE]

i must have it in the wrong place chill out guys everyone makes mistakes

I don't know about those three games, but I found a site called Mobgob.com that has a bunch of video games for cheaper than normal. You guys could check there periodically, seems like they update/add more items pretty frequently.

If you have a Hollywood Video with a game case in it(not with a Gamecrazy in it though)and signs that say Gamezone, they're having a $5 game sale on all USED games $29.99 and UNDER right now OP.

You could try checking there or if you have a Blockbuster nearby they sell Uncharted for $19.99 used. That's about as cheap as you're going to find that game.

Don't waste your time on Rapestop though, since you'll probably get discs that look like someone cleaned them with Brillo with no manual, PS3 case or caseart in it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you have a Hollywood Video with a game case in it(not with a Gamecrazy in it though)and signs that say Gamezone, they're having a $5 game sale on all USED games $29.99 and UNDER right now OP.

You could try checking there or if you have a Blockbuster nearby they sell Uncharted for $19.99 used. That's about as cheap as you're going to find that game.

Don't waste your time on Rapestop though, since you'll probably get discs that look like someone cleaned them with Brillo with no manual, PS3 case or caseart in it.[/QUOTE]

i dont have one near me, but if anyone could get me mirror's edge, and assassin's creed for me, id be willing to pay for shipping and a little bit for gas. pm me if interested

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Don't waste your time on Rapestop though, since you'll probably get discs that look like someone cleaned them with Brillo with no manual, PS3 case or caseart in it.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO! :rofl:
NICE ONE! :applause:

[quote name='blitz6speed']I have assassins creed[/QUOTE]

Now THAT was a productive post.

Anyway, you should wait on Uncharted because it should soon be dropping as soon as Uncharted 2 comes out.

bread's done
Back