PS3-GRAW 2 $9.99 at TRU

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Apologies if posted - the search button does not work on my phone.

PS3-GRAW 2 is $9.99, at least at my location. My store is a non-Rzone ticket system, and I did a double-take when I saw the ticket.

It does not appear to be clearance with the .99 ending price. It received a 8.3 on IGN.

Plenty of tickets at mine, if you can't find one I could try and help you out.

Good luck!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Apologies if posted - the search button does not work on my phone.

PS3-GRAW 2 is $9.99, at least at my location. My store is a non-Rzone ticket system, and I did a double-take when I saw the ticket.

It does not appear to be clearance with the .99 ending price. It received a 8.3 on IGN.

Plenty of tickets at mine, if you can't find one I could try and help you out.

Good luck![/quote]

Called my TRU and they also have it for 9.99 but the sticker price says 39.99. I LOVE YOU MAN! TYVM :applause:

this is posted in tru clearance thread along with a few other good $10 titles:
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Double Agent - ps3
Nitrobike - Wii
Blazing Angels 2 - 360

hmm...tempting but I would still probably rather get it on 360 since there is about zero chance I will get to play with anyone online with it.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']this is posted in tru clearance thread along with a few other good $10 titles:
Nitrobike - Wii
Blazing Angels 2 - 360[/QUOTE]

If it was a clearance, I would have posted it there.

Glad at least one person is happy.

I got it on the 360 for 19.99 and couldn't be happier. It's a great game and at that price the single player game alone is worth it. Great find!

not bad. I would like achievements for it but $9.99 is a damned good price for a PS3 title. If I can find double agent as well I may just pick them both up!

Picked up GRAW 2 for $9.99. The clerk kept looking at the game funny and as I left I saw him grab one out of the display case for himself.. hehe. Would have rather had the 360 version for achievements, but it looks like at least half of them would have been more trouble than they're worth anyway.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']this is posted in tru clearance thread along with a few other good $10 titles:
Nitrobike - Wii
Blazing Angels 2 - 360[/QUOTE]

Wow, this and splinter cell might be fun for only $20.

Thanks very much, I just picked one up at my TRU along with Blazing Angels 2.

Too bad I didn't see the pickup requests before I left. I could have grabbed a few extras. :(

Nitrobike - Wii
Blazing Angels 2 - 360[/quote]
^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back