PS3 HDMI Cable

T3ntman

CAGiversary!
Im looking for one for cheaper than $90, which is the GS price. I cant buy online so could you post only the in-store coupons. Thanks.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']www.monoprice.com

You don't need an official PS3 HDMI cable, any HDMI cable will work. You can find one there for $5 or so.

You can thank me later.[/quote]

+1 on mono price if you pay more than 6-7 bucks for a HDMI cable you got ripped off. Remember boys and girls HDMI is a digital cable 0 and 1 DON'T OVERPAY

[quote name='T3ntman']hmm.. you think radioshack will have a hdmi cable for cheap.[/quote]

Look if you need somthing today, if you have a Big Lots near you they sell a RCA brand HDMI 6ft cable for 12.00.

thanks, ive been hearing stories that some ps3 overheated because they were trying to use a 360 hdmi cable.

too bad i have to find one at a store. thanks.. i have an ollies, ill have to try and see if they have any.

I've seen HDMI cables in the $10 - $15 range at Walmart before. Might be worth a look if you have to buy retail.

jesus christ... i wish CAG had an auto response that said monoprice.com for anyone typing the two words "where" and "hdmi" in the same sentence............

well, some people cant order things online because they have to wait 5 months til theyre 18 to get a debit card.

sucks when your family doesnt use credit cards at all.

Dude Wal-Mart and other places sell temporary debit cards made by Visa. Go in and buy one with whatever amount you need, and it can be used online or anywhere Visa is accepted.

[quote name='T3ntman']well, some people cant order things online because they have to wait 5 months til theyre 18 to get a debit card.

sucks when your family doesnt use credit cards at all.[/quote]

Show your parents the price of the cable on monoprice then show them the same cable made by Monster that costs $100. Credit cards might lose some of their stigma once they see how much money can be saved by making some purchases online.

Courtesy of Hurricane from SD:

3) If you are interested in getting HDMI, I will tell you something that will save you much money!!! There is no difference between a generic $6 HDMI cable from monoprice to the one for $100 specifically by Monster to the $150+ Monster cables in the Television section of your local electronics store. Many would say, but the Monster provides better shielding. This is true if we are talking about an analog signal such as AV and possibly component, but all that is going through your HDMI is a bunch of 1's and 0's. Shielding a digital signal is not as vital as an analog signal. I almost bit on the $100 set but 5 minutes on google getting scientific explanations from sources more credible that myself or the sales associate at Best Buy was more than enough to support what I say. Don't believe me, do 5 minutes searching the internet. I just got the $6 set from Monoprice and my Blu-Ray and the NBA game on the demo that you can download and play at 1080p is a night and day difference between HDMI and component. IMPORTANT: Whatever you choose to go with, ANY HDMI CABLE WILL WORK. YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ONE SPECIFICALLY WITH A PS3 COMPATIBLE STICKER ON IT.

Monoprice is the best site, thanks for the heads up. Still don't understand why some of there cables are 40 bucks and some are cheaper than 6 bucks.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']jesus christ... i wish CAG had an auto response that said monoprice.com for anyone typing the two words "where" and "hdmi" in the same sentence............[/QUOTE]

seriously.....everytime i see one of these im just baffled that people still ask this.
i gave my neighbor one of the hdmi cables ive ordered from monoprice after he had griped that he had to pay $80 for a cable. he was very happy to say the least. even more amazed when i told him i paid about $7 for it.

bread's done
Back