PS3 Headset

ChicoChanqlueta

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know of any good deals on a PS3 headset? I'm not really looking for anything fancy, just something to use while playing Uncharted 2.

any pc usb headset will work just change settings to usb headset you can get one as cheap as 5 bucks. plus, you dont have to worry about charging it, just make sure you either have a usb extender to give you some slack or a usb headset with a long cable.that what i did best cheapass investment in my life!! lol

[quote name='Achilles00']You can usually find some cheap bluetooth headsets, too. I think I got mine for like $6.[/QUOTE]
true but the quality of sound,battery life, ps3 syncing and many variables to take in when u get a cheap bluetooth headset...your best bet is a usb headset (IF you want to be cheap about it) in my opinion because its a direct line to the ps3...but it's preference of course...."My Statements are not to start any Wars on threads lol" Disclaimer!

Awesome, I didn't know PC ones would work. I appreciate the help guys. Any idea where I should look for one? Amazon doesn't seem to be much help here if I want to be extremely cheap.

you could use a usb headset, or you could try and get a usb sound card. then use a headset with a mic and headphone jack. the pink and green jacks.

usb sound cards are like 2 bucks on amazon. I have read that they work well, but I'm not incredibly sure yet.

but for convenience go for a bluetooth. Its most likely a matter of setting it up correctly if you want it to work well

If you have an old SOCOM USB headset from the PS2 game/headset bundle you could just use that. I use that exact headset and it's nice since it has a volume control wheel as well as a mute button.

You can use any Bluetooth earpiece/headset so I'd keep an eye on regular deals on those kinds of accessories. I remember seeing a $180 Jabra on sale for $15, recently. The battery may not last for 48 hours of continuous use but I'm sure you'd get by. :lol:

I'm not the most technically savvy person so I don't know about getting sound cards and stuff, but I appreciate all the suggestions. I'll keep on the lookout for all your suggestions though.

bread's done
Back