PS3 Hori Arcade Stick Deals?

JMClarkent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Greetings!

I am looking for a deal on a PS3 Hori stick, anyone have any leads?

There was one at my Gamestop forever, of course by the time that I decided I "must have" it the stick had sold...

Thanks in advance!

It's currently $29.99 at EB/Gamestop locations. Your best bet might be going back to your local Gamestop and asking them to check the stock of any other nearby locations. I haven't really seen the sticks in any other national retail locations.

Nice, my brother had been looking for one of these. I managed to find one in a store semi-close to me, and they put it on hold, so I can go get it tonight!

Good luck in your search! It took a little diligence and luck, but I managed to find a pair. Now that they work with PS2 games, it's an excellent investment.

Some EB/Gamestop locations may not be willing to run the search, but they can definitely do it.

Actually, I just used the website's inventory search on my zip code, and called the closest one that showed up - maybe I just got lucky?

I actually bought one at gamestop last week. I have used it a massive 1 time and have the box etc. If you would be interested pm me. I trade a lot more on gametz under the same user name... no worries if you don't want.

bread's done
Back