ps3 karaoke USB issues?

ryanlk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Just wondering for those with a PS3... I've been trying (and trying and trying) to get two microphones and an eyetoy to work on my ps3 while playing karaoke revolution:american idol and it seems that I can only get 2 out of the 3 working at the same time... for example, i would get two mikes working, but the eyetoy won't work, or 1 mike and the eyetoy and the other mike wont work, etc.... anyone else have this same problem or can check to see if this is a known issue? i believe the same thing happens on ps2 - karaoke revolution party...

also, as an aside, the microphones have some issues as i have to plug them in random usb slots in order to get them to work and like slot 3 would be mike 1 and slot 2 would be mike 2, or some strange setup like that...

Actually, I had trouble getting a mic to work too. I had to plug it in a random USB port to get it to work. Didn't try more than one, like you though.

yeah i wonder how the system will handle 1 charging sixaxis controller, 2 microphones, and 1 eyetoy.... wait, upon closer inspection, the usb ports are just painted on! hahaha

bread's done
Back