PS3 *kinda* deals

my bad, well for most of the 50 states I think it's tax free
and the reason for posting the 20g, is because they're getting next to impossible to find.

I know some people have been looking for the 20GB version, good find.

Remember you can use Google checkout to knock off $10 from the price.

LOL at the product description -

"The form of the PlayStation 3 console is similar in size but somewhat squatter than that of the PS2. It can be operated in either a horizontal or vertical position. When laid flat, the PS3 console case has a squareish footprint, and its top bows upwards, with a front-to-back arch. This case is a silvery gray plastic, and it has a sleek, Spartan aesthetic, with a only the disc drawer plainly visible along its front. Four USB ports are hidden behind a front panel."

Yes... but what does it DO, TRU!?

[quote name='captmurphy']LOL at the product description -

"The form of the PlayStation 3 console is similar in size but somewhat squatter than that of the PS2. It can be operated in either a horizontal or vertical position. When laid flat, the PS3 console case has a squareish footprint, and its top bows upwards, with a front-to-back arch. This case is a silvery gray plastic, and it has a sleek, Spartan aesthetic, with a only the disc drawer plainly visible along its front. Four USB ports are hidden behind a front panel."

Yes... but what does it DO, TRU!?[/QUOTE]

This is sparta?

yep. after i decide theres no way i can ever find a 20gb ps3 and spend the money i was saving up elsewhere, they're available again.

good work sony. :wall:

bread's done
Back