CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.psm3mag.com/page/psm3?entry=the_most_exciting_day_at1

http://www.psm3mag.com/page/psm3?entry=ps3_power_up_pics_and

psm9.JPG

http://www.psm3mag.com/page/psm3?entry=ps3_meets_psm3_the_aftermath

video was removed

cool, I like how it's quick like the psp. no more annoying opening splash screens!

[quote name='epobirs']Steifler works at a video game mag now?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, he's been there for ages. where have you been man?
(i dunno)

The PS3 is acctually smaller then the 360 length wise.

There is a comparison chart that uses all the final comparison numbers.

IRTTopic

Wow, it looks really slick..
It sucks in that disc so fast, I couldnt even see it. I like that alot better than Trays...

Im excited! =)

Glossy black...christ, now I need to find a TV to match it.

/hates fingerprints on shiny, shiny things

/end

Can't wait to see more of a review on it, though.

The best match so far is probably the piano black Pioneer Plasmas. Ignore the fact that u'll be downing 7000-10000 for a 1080p one but yeah

[quote name='Kaijufan']They need to post more videos.[/quote]
It's kind of hard when they don't have it anymore. ;) They just got it for a day to play with before they get their own system to keep.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I dont like the shiny balck finish. If you live in a bright room its going to be super annoying if you can see the system when you play.[/quote]

uhh, ok....

Honestly, how often are you all going to be pawing at your PS3? All of my game systems just sit there and I press 1 or 2 buttons and nothing else on it. I can understand the dislike of the PSP's finish, since you have to hold it in your hands, but unless you're moving this thing around a lot, I can't see it mattering too much.

What a nice looking console...

Yes it is all shiny like and will get dust on it... But so does your tv screen... Whipe it down... the end..

[quote name='icecubedx5']
psm2.JPG

:headache:[/QUOTE]

The only thing that pisses me off about the PSP.

When do you think the madcatz "fingerprint cleaning kit" is going to come out?

I hate to say it, but 80% of the reason I still haven't picked up PSP is because they didn't release it in matte black (okay more like 30%, they just don't have the games I want right now).

the fingerprints aren't really that big a deal unless you're photographing it up close with flash.

As for the slot drives, i'm suprised people are so amazed. I mean pretty much most of car CD players have been slot for a long time o_O.....

While slot is neat in it's own way (I made sure to get one in my PC back in 1999) it does have it's disadvantages. And with something like a console I don't think it's really necessary

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What is the lead plugged into the front? If the controllers are wireless, is that some sort of dongle or receiver?[/QUOTE]

USB charger/connector to the control, similar to the play and charge kit.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I dont like the shiny balck finish. If you live in a bright room its going to be super annoying if you can see the system when you play.[/quote]

Yea... the system blinds children...

LOL.....is there seriously a more than one post discussion within this thread about how the finish of the console is a big problem because you can see fingerprints on it?

Tell you what. I'll play the games while you all buff my PS3.

Why is it that everytime I've seen the PS3 in action, they're all on wired controllers? On X-Play, Adam Sessler was playing DMC4 and he was using a wired controller. The at the TGS '06 and now this.

*Rumor ALERT* - Does anyone think that the wireless controllers might not be ready for launch? *End Rumor ALERT*

[quote name='Number83']Why is it that everytime I've seen the PS3 in action, they're all on wired controllers? On X-Play, Adam Sessler was playing DMC4 and he was using a wired controller. The at the TGS '06 and now this.

*Rumor ALERT* - Does anyone think that the wireless controllers might not be ready for launch? *End Rumor ALERT*[/quote]

FYI....wireless controllers have already been announced for launch. They were reconfirmed by Sony in their press release today.

aftermath5tn5.jpg

$600 for an old DRE screen? they could've at least updated it. Probably not even in 1080p :roll:

[quote name='Number83']Why is it that everytime I've seen the PS3 in action, they're all on wired controllers? On X-Play, Adam Sessler was playing DMC4 and he was using a wired controller. The at the TGS '06 and now this.

*Rumor ALERT* - Does anyone think that the wireless controllers might not be ready for launch? *End Rumor ALERT*[/quote]
Because they don't want people running away with the controllers. That's why you'll never really see any wireless controllers not attached to the kiosk in any kind of public setting.

[quote name='neudog']Does anyone know where to see the footage/video that was removed?[/quote]
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/video_player.php?id=dnMzk2P85bgMuj_c

And Apossum, that's a horribly photoshopped pic. You, or whoever did that, put no effort into it at all.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']And Apossum, that's a horribly photoshopped pic. You, or whoever did that, put no effort into it at all.[/quote]

Seriously... SOmeone doesnt have cs2 OR they dont know how to transform in perspective... The screen is crooked inside the tv... Hot:hot:

....and I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling fanboys!

[quote name='Apossum']
aftermath5tn5.jpg

$600 for an old DRE screen? they could've at least updated it. Probably not even in 1080p :roll:[/quote]

ROFL @teh S0nY!!! Fissi0n mail3D!!! HaR hAr HaR! Itz lik3 teh PStWo again!!!11!11!!!one!!eleven1!!

[quote name='Apossum']
aftermath5tn5.jpg

$600 for an old DRE screen? they could've at least updated it. Probably not even in 1080p :roll:[/QUOTE]
Lolz...even their Sony TV was broken, you can see light leaking around the DRE screen...wut a bunch of phailures.

[quote name='Apossum']....and I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling fanboys![/quote]

you know it's a sexy console.

[quote name='Metal Boss']I had more DRE's with my xbox than my ps2, doesn't seem like a very good reason to bash sony.[/QUOTE]
3 of my 4 ps2's would beg to differ.

You guys think I'll get kotaku'd or joystiq'd or penny-arcade'd? maybe even wikipedia'd or fark'd? or gamedreamz'd? how about gamefaqs'd? Weekly world news'd?

[quote name='Metal Boss']you know it's a sexy console.[/QUOTE]

no it's not. It's freaking ugly. Definitely doesn't match my turquoise tv stand.

i was very turned off by the appearance, it looks goofy , like its big fat ass is sitting up on a stand. theres to many angles and shit going on on that thing.
but if the games kick ass i could care less.
I just dont get how so many of you are in love with its appearance.

bread's done
Back