PS3 Memory Card Adapter

JTHuffy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Where can I get one cheap? Does it read PS1 memory cards too? Any chance downloadable games (i.e. Final Fantasy 7) would read the saved game data from a ps1 memory card? I'm guessing not, but it's worth a shot.

I got one for pretty cheap off of Amazon. It did read ps1 memory cards as well. No idea on the downloadable games question since I don't have any on my ps3.

those are OOP so your only chance is to buy a third party version.

edit: according to gamefaqs PSN uses the same save so it will work.

They were basically giving these things away at local WalMarts not too long ago. Is worth a look while searching other options.

i went to a gamestop like a year ago, and got a datel one for 2 usd... If you want ill sell you it for shipping + 2 usd, it was used once =3 PM if interested

[quote name='JTHuffy']Where can I get one cheap? Does it read PS1 memory cards too? Any chance downloadable games (i.e. Final Fantasy 7) would read the saved game data from a ps1 memory card? I'm guessing not, but it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

The reader reads PS1 and 2 memory cards. For instance, if you have a FF7 file on your PS1 memory card, and have the game downloaded... you CAN play off of the same file. I have done so.

I had like four of these things from when Kmart clearanced them out a few years ago($1.50 each:whee:). I still have ONE of them, but I'm keeping that one for myself in the event Sony ever stops being run by a bunch of uber greedy mf'ers and puts in software BC for PS2 games.

I don't know if the old PS1 saves will work on the downloadable games JTHuffy. If they've been 'tweaked' like the God Of War Collection games were, then I'm going to say no on that.

bread's done
Back