PS3 move bundle + 2 games + $25GC: $175 @ Walmart online

The selection is meh and I already have the PS3 Eye. I think I will just try my luck in finding a move + navigator control combo. Even if it coems with no games, I will probally get Sorcery.

Sorcery isn't out until 2011.

Anyway, it seems like the only real worthwhile launch games are Sports Champions (part of the bundle) and Tumble (a PSN downloadable game). I might get Tiger Woods 11 too.

Yeah the games shown just don't seem worth it... i might have even gone for it if Heavy Rain was there but no dice.

msrp on these games is gonna be 40 right? and then the bundle will cost 100. so all you really get here is 5 bucks off and a 25$ gift card. its an ok deal if you want these games but like other posters said these games are not that good. these types of games are already sitting next to my unplayed wii. Sorcery and heavy rain would have been exciting for me

I would choose The Fight and Kung Fu Rider. But with tax you will be paying more than you would at Amazon, besides the $25 gift card. But Amazon will probably give us one too. Either way, what I'm trying to say is that I'm broke and jobless so I couldn't buy this anyway. But just know if I get a job I will go shopping crazy, like always.

bread's done
Back