Ps3 Move Goldeneye bundle 79.99 @ Amazon (DEAD)

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Not bad at all if u missed Out on best but bundle[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the mayhem bundle with both KZ2 and Resistance 3 for $99.99?

If so this deal is about a wash as you can pick up KZ3 for $19.99 now so it boils down to a preference in games I suppose.

I just saw this amazon.. Already have the sharpshooter and the move, but I want the game. I guess I'll wait til the game drops lower. this is a really good deal.

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']"Best But" lol

Yeah, the mayhem bundle kind of kills the perception of value here imo. Gotta keep hoping these will show up sometime under $50.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I"d rather pay $79.99 for this then $99.99 for the mayhem bundle as both resistance 3 and KZ3 have been available for dirt cheap lately. Both are good deals though.

The sales on the sharp shooter bundles make me wonder why the regular move bundle isn't any lower. Especially when the Doom edition with Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 was on sale a little while ago too.

[quote name='showtimefolks']I am not sure if I should pick this or kz3,resistance 3 Meyham bundle. Any suggestions ?[/QUOTE]

The mayhem bundle for sure. It's 99$ at bestbuy right now and its a fucking bargin Considering what you get in it

The more they drop the price, the more my resistance weakens......but I will keep holding out like a game of limbo. How low can you go?!

[quote name='strait edge follower']The mayhem bundle for sure. It's 99$ at bestbuy right now and its a fucking bargin Considering what you get in it[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will wait another week just to see if sales get any better going into next week. I already had kz3 but I really want resistance 3

Every best buy I've been too has a TON of the mayhem bundles, I bet it will be 79.99 soon enough, maybe even before Xmas.

Yeah, I'm holding out till $50. Its not like sony is heavily supporting the move with new games anyways.

Wow, I'm gonna have to bite. I bought the new controller I needed for 25, but haven't opened it so I'll return that. I can sell/trade/give the additional eye and navi. And i can get rid of my Wii version of Goldeneye to get back some of that 79.99. I break it down like this:

Move Controller 25
Goldeneye 20
Navi 10
Eye 10
sharpshooter 15

And i got Killzone and SOCOM, so i got a few other games for the sharpshooter. yeah, looks like I'm in. Thanks

This is a really good price and it's basically $30 for move stuff after the $40 GoldenEye.

Might have to give myself a B day present. Lol

Thanks for the post. I bought this from BB when it was on sale for $100. Now I get it for basically $29 less after tax is added. Will be returning back to BB once received!

This is just as good as the mayhem bundle. I kinda hated Goldeneye on the 360 (I only played a little bit though) but maybe some will like it. I'm really enjoying Killzone and Resistance 3 so if you're like me, that bundle is worth the extra $20.

bread's done
Back