PS3 Move High Velocity Bowling $9.99 @ Best Buy

Have you played it? If so, how is the move support? Just got the moved hook up tonight and the wife really wants a bowling game. Wonder if this would do it for $10.

so so deal. THe game has always been 10 usd (free for qore for a while too) but the disc version included all the DLC. So unless you think a bunch of characters/balls are worth its its a meh deal.

well, all my stores are sold out, but i wanted to share that this game can be bought for $10, and then flipped instore for $15. just a heads up for those that can buy it.

Stay away from this game! I had it and played it for less than an hour and got rid of it. I think it was originally mode to make use of the Six Axis controls and they didn't really do a good job of translating it into a Move game. Game sucks! I think there's only like 10 trophies for the game. Controls are horrible. Wii Bowling is 100x better than this game. Stay away at all prices. Trust me on this.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Have you played it? If so, how is the move support? Just got the moved hook up tonight and the wife really wants a bowling game. Wonder if this would do it for $10.[/QUOTE]

The move controls are fine. It's a bit touchy. Wii bowling probably is better but I like this game a lot.

[quote name='frpilot']what's the better move compatible bowling game? high velocity bowling or brunswick pro bowling?[/QUOTE]

High velocity by a mile.

I've had it since it first released on PSN and I have played it with Move support as well. All of the hate here is pretty unjustified considering there just aren't many bowling games to begin with. HVB is not a bad game, especially not with all the add on content for $10 total.

Can this be played without the Move controller, etc? I only have the regular PS3 controller. I'm guessing yes, & apologize for this stupid sounding question...just need confirmation please.

[quote name='ZCG']Can this be played without the Move controller, etc? I only have the regular PS3 controller. I'm guessing yes, & apologize for this stupid sounding question...just need confirmation please.[/QUOTE]
yes, it can be played with a regular controller

[quote name='ZCG']Can this be played without the Move controller, etc? I only have the regular PS3 controller. I'm guessing yes, & apologize for this stupid sounding question...just need confirmation please.[/QUOTE]

it can, but it will be an interesting handle on the controller. the l2 and r2 do spin (if i remember correctly) so i would place controller in middle of hand (if palm facing up) and use either my index finger for R2/Right spin or pinky for L2/left spin. that way you can actually move the six axis controller and try to spin for splits etc.

bread's done
Back