Ps3 move Sharpshooter gun 24.99 Amazon

[quote name='PurpleJesus74']So does one have to also buy the move or navigation controller for this to work?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='thewizard07936']Lowest price I've seen. Great gun[/QUOTE]

This was $19.99 for a long time at GameStop an Amazon. If course if you missed that boat this is your next best bet though I bet this will be $19.99 again soon enough.

So I been looking for one after I scored on the Best Buy's Killzone 3 HE edition. I contemplated as some of you have posted it's been $19.99 before but lightning deal has been diffcult to win this year and I'm not too fond of Gamestop's reputation. Hence, I went ahead and placed an order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked this up along with a Move and Nav controller during that "50% off Move" sale that Gamestop had about a month ago.

I'm not a big fan of shooters or of motion control, so pairing this with KZ3 was an entirely new experience for me. At half price---I liked it. The gun's controls are laid out really well, and it feels natural after a while.

One big difference between this and similar controllers is the digital inputs. The Move actually plugs into the Sharp Shooter via its USB port, so trigger inputs are instantaneous.

I picked up the Doomsday bundle, ended up trading R3 and sold my SS controller. The way I sit back in my office chair while I play is just not fun with the SS. Just using a nav and move though with KZ3 in 3D is absolute bliss though.

bread's done
Back