PS3 Move titles $19.96 at Fry's

Shipping online orders kills this deal (Kung Fu Riders is still available), lowest shipping is $5, $8 for Ground, $12 for 2nd day to Florida.

[quote name='DeAtH_jR.']just a reminder costco has these games for 19.76 35.79 minus 16 instant rebate last until 12/26[/QUOTE]

Is that in-store only? Online is still $36.xx per game, no instant discount...

[quote name='BiggNick']Shipping online orders kills this deal (Kung Fu Riders is still available), lowest shipping is $5, $8 for Ground, $12 for 2nd day to Florida.

Is that in-store only? Online is still $36.xx per game, no instant discount...[/QUOTE]
yes it in-store only

[quote name='psunami']Damn. I still need a copy of Sports Champions. Good prices.[/QUOTE]

GS is selling it for $14.99 used. no surprise there that it's the one Move game they have the most used copies of. I really wish some of the second round of releases would come down or go on a cheap sale, The Shoot, TV Superstars, Time Crisis..those I actually want :D

[quote name='DeAtH_jR.']just a reminder costco has these games for 19.76 35.79 minus 16 instant rebate last until 12/26[/QUOTE]

Did not know that. I will be stopping by today. Thanks man! :applause:

[quote name='token2k6']GS is selling it for $14.99 used. no surprise there that it's the one Move game they have the most used copies of. I really wish some of the second round of releases would come down or go on a cheap sale, The Shoot, TV Superstars, Time Crisis..those I actually want :D[/QUOTE]

i want Spo Com, The Fight, and The Shoot too. I bought Time Crisis from amazon BF for $24 already. If I didn't already have it, I would also want Sports Champions too, but it came with the bundle.

I don't really care for Eye Pet or Let's Start the Party children's game. And racing on an office chair (Kung Fu Riders) doesn't really appeal to me. Maybe I will pick them up one day when they are cheap. Like $10 cheap.

I've been to three Costco's in Metro Detroit in the last week and there is no instant $16 rebate on these games. It must be regional.

Start the Party is actually really fun for parties. Really surprised that's discounted already, but TV Superstars, the shitty one, isn't.

[quote name='bmulligan']I've been to three Costco's in Metro Detroit in the last week and there is no instant $16 rebate on these games. It must be regional.[/QUOTE]

Did you have them ring it up? I have never known a Costco sale to be regional other than occasional manager's clearance for stuff that they only have one or two of left. The store won't necessarily have signs up as the two I bought my games at didn't, but the price came up at he register. Reports from around the country are that it's universal, so if you didn't have them ring it up, I would suggest you do that.

bread's done
Back